• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We really fucked Dan up. Like, REALLY fucked him up.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
57336204.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
G

Tony wasn't posting shit while we were posting like crazy. What kind of revisionist gay homo shit are you talking about?

Goddamn is Lucy hot in that one. Long live Der Allianz.

It has always been this way in war. The soldiers who do the actual field work and get their hands dirty everyday get forgotten in history, while the so called ‘generals’ (uuugh) on the forum bask in the glory whilst sitting in their ivory tower.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Dan didn’t want to do a forum podcast

he wanted to do the Dan show

How do you not see that?
I'm not saying I didn't see that, I'm saying that it could have become the podcast we wanted not he wanted. The problem with how it played out is that people are now saying they never laughed at any of it. I laughed my balls off at just the chat when I watched, but the ones outside the forum sucked. It was like tuning in to watch baseball and seeing street shitters playing cricket.