• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

We really fucked Dan up. Like, REALLY fucked him up.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Why would anyone blame the faggy Lucy "kill whites" lawless alliance? Despite everything and all the effort, it ended up just being Tony.
Typical Lucy, do nothing but show up for the after-party.
Excuse me, but we were behind the anti-Mullen movement that exposed Dan's weaknesses in the first place, which lead to Dan attempting to conspire with other forum members and then flipping out and doxxing/showing private messages from them.

In other words, there was no impetus for @Snake to do what he did without our grassroots movement.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Why would anyone blame the faggy Lucy "kill whites" lawless alliance? Despite everything and all the effort, it ended up just being Tony.
Typical Lucy, do nothing but show up for the after-party.
Tony wouldn't even be in the position to Doxx Dan without us fucking with him and driving him crazy for months, we are the ones who unmasked him for the retarded irish mental midget he truly is.

Tony just administered the final blow.

G

Excuse me, but we were behind the anti-Mullen movement that exposed Dan's weaknesses in the first place, which lead to Dan attempting to conspire with other forum members and then flipping out and doxxing/showing private messages from them.

In other words, there was no impetus for @Snake to do what he did without our grassroots movement.
We primed the pump.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Dan lost me when he started having meltdowns on the podcast. Staged or not.
Unlike the Montreal one, the Somerville Screwjob was NOT a work.

Look how sexy she is!

auVS8LE.jpg

Forum Clout
Horseshit, Tony had his issues way before. Keep rewriting history, it's what the ZOG princess does best.
"White families will die because they are unvaccinated, mozeltoff!" - zog lawless

It's just as clueless as not realizing Ricci is a solid 1.5 without a pound of makeup

Keep kissing the dradel spinners smelly dyke snatch, I'm sure she will have an equal amount of sympathy for you goys

G

Horseshit, Tony had his issues way before. Keep rewriting history, it's what the ZOG princess does best.
"White families will die because they are unvaccinated, mozeltoff!" - zog lawless

It's just as clueless as not realizing Ricci is a solid 1.5 without a pound of makeup

Keep kissing the dradel spinners smelly dyke snatch, I'm sure she will have an equal amount of sympathy for you goys
Uhhh when I started making fun of Dan, everyone was DM'ing him saying "what's up with that nikkisprolapsedanus guy?". So checkmate.