• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2023-08-03-17-19-16.png

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
This is the “smoking gun” as they say, Pat was trying to get them to assault him so they could sue and be gone of their financial burden. That’s why he kept being so over dramatic. The police actually did the right thing and did nothing wrong.
We still have to control for the factor of Patrick's temper. I want the Lawsuit Scam to be true BUT he has told his sister-in-law that he was gonna kill his ex-wife and child, without thinking that statement through before it left his fish mouth. This could all just be Patrick being Patrick, organically.

Filming it isn't smart because, even though Niki could just edit out the video where Pat swung first, the police have fucking BODYCAMS that are always on, and would just capture the part Niki cut out. Would undercut their case completely. Doubt they thought of that, though.

I'm hard, either way.

Last edited:

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
You could 100% throw together lib buzzwords to craft why Patrick isn’t important. Example…

You know the fact that this white man gets so many news appearances for welfare checks, while black people are unfairly profiled and terrorized by police, speaks to the level of white privilege he holds. As always, news outlets will put white people sob stories on pedestal's while POC’s face even worse discrimination in silence. White people can identify with someone who looks like them and their sob story, but if a black person told this story there would always be the excuse of “well what did he do wrong?”. Furthermore, the almost instantaneous response time of the police, to fake calls no less, shows that the polices urgency is only applied to white people. Often a black person will call the police and have them show up an hour or two later, often ready to confront the victim caller as an aggressor simply for being black. A further contrast also appears in Patricks response to the police. He lunges at the cops, berates them, etc. Even during his ensuing temper tantrum the police act extremely respectful to him. If a POC were put in this scenario, they would be hauled into a cop car, or killed, after the first “fuck you”.

Something like that.
Or just get AI to write it.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“We’re trying to educate and advocate” - Niki

Also says many others are dealing with this?

This is their shot at a pay day, these are all the things social Justice warrior grifters say. I can’t believe I was this accurate with my theory - they want to be the faces of police reform / advocacy groups to cash in on their story. They kept swatting themselves FOR this reason, to be the “most swatted people” in the country so they can be the first name in this movement.

Also, seriously watch Pat’s eyes whenever Niki talks - he blinks a lot and his eyes dart back and forth while he’s looking at a computer screen. He knows this is all a scam and afraid she will mess up and blow it.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Also, seriously watch Pat’s eyes whenever Niki talks - he blinks a lot and his eyes dart back and forth while he’s looking at a computer screen. He knows this is all a scam and afraid she will mess up and blow it.

The eye thing is fucking weird. They're literally darting around like he's a cartoon character, and then he "fixes" it by just staring at Niki.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This is their shot at a pay day, these are all the things social Justice warrior grifters say. I can’t believe I was this accurate with my theory - they want to be the faces of police reform / advocacy groups to cash in on their story. They kept swatting themselves FOR this reason, to be the “most swatted people” in the country so they can be the first name in this movement.
To be fair it’s one of the more reasonable theories. I don’t find them SWATting themselves to be implausible, but theres always the question of “why?” Well the answer is your theory. And even if they’re not SWATting themselves, you also have to ask why they’re not doing more to stop this…once again, the answer is your theory. There’s no world in which they wouldn’t try to profit off of this or make a name for themselves.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
I hope he does sue. The city will run a train on his background. They won't just settle it they'll dig through everything. Maybe they'll even look into an unsolved murder and start asking questions. Please pat, please do it.
Pig’s counting on getting “go-away” money. He needs just enough to pay Quasi. A Tomlinson Technicality will be activated and Pig declares victory as he never paid Q. The MPD did.

Child.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…