• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
We still have to control for the factor of Patrick's temper. I want the Lawsuit Scam to be true BUT he has told his sister-in-law that he was gonna kill his ex-wife and child, without thinking that statement through. This could all just be Patrick acting organically.

Filming it isn't smart because, even though Niki could just edit out the video where Pat swung first, the police have fucking BODYCAMS that are always on, and would just capture the part Niki cut out. Would undercut their case completely. Doubt they thought of that, though.

I'm hard, either way.
They know police body cam footage is always slow to get released, a cell phone video can go viral HUGE long before body cam footage is released. Plus as we see with the media people react to the first thing they saw (what went viral) and once the actual footage comes out it only is seen by a fraction of people.

It’s like when a crazy headline goes viral and the correction that goes out days later with the truth is barely seen. People went with what they saw and as a judge we all know said “the horse is already is out of the barn and down the road”

Last edited:

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
We still have to control for the factor of Patrick's temper. I want the Lawsuit Scam to be true BUT he has told his sister-in-law that he was gonna kill his ex-wife and child, without thinking that statement through. This could all just be Patrick acting organically.

Filming it isn't smart because, even though Niki could just edit out the video where Pat swung first, the police have fucking BODYCAMS that are always on, and would just capture the part Niki cut out. Would undercut their case completely. Doubt they thought of that, though.

I'm hard, either way.
It could be a possibility that him uttering Lawsuit is an organic angry response. But seems unlikely.

Threatening someone with a lawsuit is a pre meditated strategic move, you don't say that shit when you are all charged up.

If he would've said "Nigger how dare you talk back to me, acab, pig, i'll punch your teeth out" something along those lines, it would be believable.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
“The law needs to catch up immediately”

This is their get rich quick scheme - they don’t actually want laws to change but want to sue who they can to get a pay day and become the famous for this - Niki even called her and Pat advocates. They’ve seen other grifters who claim to be “advocates” get very wealthy so this is their plan.

I’m glad we finally see the real Niki - she’s just as bad, if not worse than Pat.

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
They know police body cam footage is always slow to get released, a cell phone video can go viral HUGE long before body cam footage is released. Plus as we see with the media people react to the first thing they saw (what went viral) and once the actual footage comes out it only is seen by a fraction of people.
He's also wearing jeans and shoes despite normally sitting around the half-hovel in a bathrobe. It's so obviously staged, I actually hope it does go viral.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…