• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Guess what video was next on the autoplay.

1691099118810.png

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
In Tember of 2023 Portly little fella, after seeing those depressing swings at that small black officer my sinks are on Dan Mullen kicking Patrick Robinson's fat soft dimply little ass if they do run into each other, childster.

"iF. i. swATTTh. mysElTh. 50 TiMEs. all my problems will go away"

sbXS850.jpg

btw nice fake fucking calls and texts you stupid fat fucking manbabychild idiot.
each time the Robinsons lie they look down to the right like children.
Pat never mentions that all these swaTTTTs just so happen at the perfect time for him after making a complete fool of himself.

Last edited:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I looked it up and a threat towards law enforcement in Wisconsin is a Class H felony and the punishment is 6 years in prison.

He very clearly makes an aggressive move towards the one black cop, and has to be held back and restrained by other officers. And it's on video.

Not only does he not get arrested, he gets to go on a media tour flaunting this footage and calling the MPD idiots.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Pat must be so defeated looking at those comments. 9/10 commenters seem to think something is suspicious about his nearly 50 swattings.
And that arrest footage is all time. I will sue you for one MILLION dollars!!!!!

Fuck yeah, that's another thing. He says the police have been called to his house 43 times for false swats. But the police say that number is over 50.

That's at least 8 visits that Patty can't blame on the stalkers. Vurrrry suspicious.