• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
“The Justice system has actively punished us”

Niki is just as bad - if not worse than Pat. They want attention in hopes of some major lawyer will take the case and get major news coverage. This is all their plan to get famous.
Listening to these retards talk is seriously painful. It is just constant victimhood and 0 responsibility taking. They truly think they are smarter than everybody else while being some of the dumbest most useless fucks on Earth.

G

“The Justice system has actively punished us”

Niki is just as bad - if not worse than Pat. They want attention in hopes of some major lawyer will take the case and get major news coverage. This is all their plan to get famous.
Funny how Niki has literally never been involved with any of this for almost 5 years until the debt collection proceedings begin

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So now we know his end game: suing the MPD. "You put those cuffs on me, you'll have a billion dollar lawsuit". Despite having no basis in reality (and the cops don't care; the city pays for that shit) it is a big window into his mind here. He loves this shit.
It’s exactly what I said yesterday in my theory - this is their plan to be famous - be the two that sued the city and got new laws made and from there parlay it into book deals, speaking engagements, tv appearance, etc. which explains why Niki is all-in. With a couple you have to pay MORE for both. They’re a package deal.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
They didn’t beat the shit out of him because he’s such a weak pussy, it would be like beating up a small child. They’re just trying to get him to stop being an asshole.

Now if he was black…
You know what? Maybe the Chimps have a point, here.

Although, I've noticed ALL cops on their best behavior lately, post-Floyd (the new ones, not the old ones).

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It’s exactly what I said yesterday in my theory - this is their plan to be famous - be the two that sued the city and got new laws made and from there parlay it into book deals, speaking engagements, tv appearance, etc. which explains why Niki is all-in. With a couple you have to pay MORE for both. They’re a package deal.
Sometimes I have fantastical day dreams where i’ll imagine, say, running into someone and making such an impression on them i’m eventually elevated to the President or some shit. And then I snap out of it because its so delusional.

They never snap out of it

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Sometimes I have fantastical day dreams where i’ll imagine, say, running into someone and making such an impression on them i’m eventually elevated to the President or some shit. And then I snap out of it because its so delusional.

They never snap out of it
I do that with posts here. It will be pinned and everyone will be fawkin cracking up!