• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Meanwhile Rick is trying and failing to raise 1000 Xwitter likes to talk about space aliens.

Final tally was 364 likes by the way. Rick, that's 36.4% of your publicly stated goal. How do you like them ratios, child?
How do you like them ratios, child?
Screenshot-from-2023-08-04-09-55-18.png

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
But since EVS is doing this himself and not with the blessing of one of the big entertainment corporations Pat will say it doesn't count for some reason. Hey, Pat, you could be doing the exact same shit with Firstname Lastname or Captain Kamala, but it would mean working to create a product and an audience, not throwing together some half-assed grammatical clusterfuck then passing it off to an editor who can't read and expecting someone else to do the promotion, printing, distribution, etc., and we all now what a lazy pile of skunk dung you truly are.
And how fat you are. So terribly, terribly fat.
He did with his shitty wordpress automanic blog.

Wait, how many posts did he make on it again before he gave up? 3?

Not good.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
They know police body cam footage is always slow to get released, a cell phone video can go viral HUGE long before body cam footage is released. Plus as we see with the media people react to the first thing they saw (what went viral) and once the actual footage comes out it only is seen by a fraction of people.

It’s like when a crazy headline goes viral and the correction that goes out days later with the truth is barely seen. People went with what they saw and as a judge we all know said “the horse is already is out of the barn and down the road”
Nice explaining the same thing twice, stupid.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I thought the start of this season the writers went a little crazy with all the side characters but the really picked it up in preparation for the finale.

Same. Jackie and Shane were fun side characters for a while but their extreme wackiness was overshadowing the star of the show. Then again, we are in the 5th season of Pat now, so you can forgive the writers for making a few misjudgments.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
The absolute dragging he's getting in the Law and Crime comments section is incredible. Its so nice to see. Pig is going to be sweating up a fuckin storm reading all of that while at the con. Its got to make the cognitive dissonance that much more unbearable seeing what the average middle of the road person thinks, and not just twitter tards or his facebook boomer cretin friends. The one comment with a stealthy finger avatar got my ribs real good

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
The absolute dragging he's getting in the Law and Crime comments section is incredible. Its so nice to see. Pig is going to be sweating up a fuckin storm reading all of that while at the con. Its got to make the cognitive dissonance that much more unbearable seeing what the average middle of the road person thinks, and not just twitter tards or his facebook boomer cretin friends. The one comment with a stealthy finger avatar got my ribs real good
Every one of those commenters will be enjoying life in prison.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Same. Jackie and Shane were fun side characters for a while but their extreme wackiness was overshadowing the star of the show. Then again, we are in the 5th season of Pat now, so you can forgive the writers for making a few misjudgments.
Shane was rightfully killed off (of the internet) at the right time. His character could only go so far.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
I haven't read the whole thread yet but I'm surprised at all the non-brothamen on YouTube instantly seeing through their bullshit. As amusing as the feed nana type comments are, it works better if you present yourself as a rational spectator explaining Pat's history to civilians & leave the spastic over excited shit to the fat pig swinging at the cops.
This is a forum full of retards, we can't help it.

The "imagine if he was black" angle is the stronger way we can proceed

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s gonna make people who felt sympathy for him change their mind real quick once they see the real Pat coming on oinking at comments he doesn’t like.

“WHY US?”

Pat: Fuck you’re stupid! Eat shit! Wrong child! Fuck you! Get Fucked! Enjoy Prison!

Oh…that’s why.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
It was kind of like when a show does a soft pilot and an entire episode of Pat’s show was just about Shane and another about Jackie. The plan was probably to have an entire evening of programming set in the Tomlinson universe.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It was kind of like when a show does a soft pilot and an entire episode of Pat’s show was just about Shane and another about Jackie. The plan was probably to have an entire evening of programming set in the Tomlinson universe.
Personally I’m surprised Hildy has lasted as long as he has, that pedo defender just can’t stop!