• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Just took a look at EVS's twitter to see if he'd commented on this and him referring to Pat as "disgraced former sci-fi author" is getting the ol ribs. You know pig was absolutely seething at that.
Even better when Pat responds like EVS is a nobody even though it’s very clear he’s much more successful than Pat and gets invited to many more conventions. I don’t even understand why Gen Con has a writers panel, it’s supposed to be all about games and playing games. Unless piggy creates “Starship Repo : The Board Game!” It doesn’t make sense.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
from the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lawandcrim...s-online-trolls-over-a-tweet/815689690013937/
1691159982297.png

1691160002910.png

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
My friends mom that went to rehab after beating the shit out of her mother in law in a psychotic break
was addicted to adderall/oxy and on a cocktail of sertraline fluoxetine and prozac had the exact same dead eyes
lifeless eyes
like a dolls eyes

View attachment 140321
Why do both their lips curl in opposite directions like that? Did they have strokes?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Why is he playing all the of the greatest hits this week like child as the default insult and also report for impersonation?
It's been so long I didn't realize how much I would miss the "Cyberstalker and impersonation account. Report and block"

It used to be tedious, now it's like getting a hit of that conference crack

I understand why women stay in a abusive relationships

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
If he tried to sue the MPD, MKE is a big city and their PD will be represented by a top 3 firm in the city. They will definitely investigate this place, twitter, reddit, etc. All in an effort to prove that fatso is SWATting himself and that the MPD is not the pawn of terrorist MAGA stalkers but a beleaguered and overworked public service being harassed and defrauded by an internet grifter. That's the story that's best for them. All eyes on Fatty. Look at the carnival performance. Prison stlaker, indeed. He might get famous like Stormy Daniels and Michael Avenatti.
It doesn't matter because they are doing their jobs. They must respond to murder calls, and bodycams will show every time he was cuffed is because he instigated by refusing to cooperate.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Has Patposting ever had a real crash? Sure there are dips but we hit all time highs every 3 months. And this is us having largely ceased any interaction with Pat. It's been 2 years since apostlegate.

Pat is creating almost all of this content on his own and it's better than what we could ever have dreamed of

I took a night off from the forums. One fucking night.

Anyhow I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, except how he just keeps delivering the hits. Patrick has been on an absolute streak this year. I feel like we're in a golden age.

Forum Clout
white privilege in action. If he were black they would have beat his ass right there. Also I notice none of the texts they show have any of his replies.
Reminder: when Pat filed a restraining on BDA (like a woman) he didn't have anything printed out or prepared but read edited exchanges off his phone, omitting some of his own replies. It was only when BDA, who did come prepared, showed the judge the actual exchanges that the judge saw the whole picture of their conversations (we have never had a conversation, child).

Even in court Pat is a devious and lying bastard. Vurrrry jewish behavior.

G

Has Patposting ever had a real crash? Sure there are dips but we hit all time highs every 3 months. And this is us having largely ceased any interaction with Pat. It's been 2 years since apostlegate.

Pat is creating almost all of this content on his own and it's better than what we could ever have dreamed of
I'm Johnny come lately but this is the first thing I realized about Pat. Well 1 of 2.

1: Pat is a Fez without talent.
2: He packs his ass with sand just so he can get the hose.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
"They make offensive photoshops of my book covers and... share them amongst themselves!"

Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry, Rick. Now lecture me on the fragility of white men and white privilege.
Goofy photoshops are trivial to a normal person but not to a narcissist like Pat. To this day he's still reeling from the very real and impactful narcissistic injuries. The photoshops bother him so much, he brings them up even when discussing the more serious topic of SWATtings. To him they're equivalent.

be9b1d204e6afaa06f347c4fdb15e51c.jpg

To him, everyone should only adore and praise him. He hates us mostly because we mock him.

0054da0faf705fa44b79212887308871.jpg

• Deleted by Leonard Rhomberg
Show…
G

You can get plug ins for most browsers that shows them. Return youtube dislike is the one on chrome. Not sure if there's any way to see on mobile though.
If you download Revanced you'll get dislikes back along with all YouTube Premium features and even more (sponsorblock, brightness and volume swiping, etc etc.)

You have to search for it though, it's not on the play store for obvious reasons.

Last edited by a moderator: