• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
1691142801592-png.140324

1ac023eb-a157-4ed2-b426-33d3dae0b9e0-jpeg.133794

G

Holy shit I just figured out what the press your is about. It's to get a lawyer to take on his case v MPD pro Bono

But he can't win, no one is dumb enough
If he tried to sue the MPD, MKE is a big city and their PD will be represented by a top 3 firm in the city. They will definitely investigate this place, twitter, reddit, etc. All in an effort to prove that fatso is SWATting himself and that the MPD is not the pawn of terrorist MAGA stalkers but a beleaguered and overworked public service being harassed and defrauded by an internet grifter. That's the story that's best for them. All eyes on Fatty. Look at the carnival performance. Prison stlaker, indeed. He might get famous like Stormy Daniels and Michael Avenatti.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I bet he took a swing at that cop because he lost control and was acting out of fear, then quickly realized what he did and tried to save face by acting like he could sue. He can barely hold it together on his best days so I can’t fathom what he goes through when he’s in panic mode.

He can try to act calm, cool, and collected on these little interviews all he wants but the fact is he is mortally terrified. He’s doing this media blitz because he has no other options. It’s nothing more than a desperation play to try pull off a miracle like having the ACLU sue everybody into oblivion on his behalf.

The reality is that the uncertainty is driving him deeper into insanity and the increasing sense of desperation is making him more and more reckless. Last summer he berated the cops at the top of his lungs. This summer he took a swing at one.

His pattern of behavior is trending hard in the wrong direction and he has no idea what’s going to happen in the coming months.

And to be fair to him, nobody else does either.

G

I bet he took a swing at that cop because he lost control and was acting out of fear, then quickly realized what he did and tried to save face by acting like he could sue. He can barely hold it together on his best days so I can’t fathom what he goes through when he’s in panic mode.

He can try to act calm, cool, and collected on these little interviews all he wants but the fact is he is mortally terrified. He’s doing this media blitz because he has no other options. It’s nothing more than a desperation play to try pull off a miracle like having the ACLU sue everybody into oblivion on his behalf.

The reality is that the uncertainty is driving him deeper into insanity and the increasing sense of desperation is making him more and more reckless. Last summer he berated the cops at the top of his lungs. This summer he took a swing at one.

His pattern of behavior is trending hard in the wrong direction and he has no idea what’s going to happen in the coming months.

And to be fair to him, nobody else does either.
I just watched it again and realized that their house is on an avenue on the city busline. Holy fuck not only is that poor but that's dumber than shit poor. Imagine trying to watch a movie at 9PM. GRRRRRREEECHHHHH PFFFFFFFTTTT!. . . . . . . . . . SSSSSSSSSS , GRRRRRRMMMMM . . . fucking kill me.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Forum Clout
I took a night off from the forums. One fucking night.

Anyhow I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, except how he just keeps delivering the hits. Patrick has been on an absolute streak this year. I feel like we're in a golden age.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I took a night off from the forums. One fucking night.

Anyhow I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, except how he just keeps delivering the hits. Patrick has been on an absolute streak this year. I feel like we're in a golden age.
I thought the start of this season the writers went a little crazy with all the side characters but the really picked it up in preparation for the finale.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Not related but lol at how much money this Ethan guy can raise compared to Pat. He’s got everything piggy wants

View attachment 140332
But since EVS is doing this himself and not with the blessing of one of the big entertainment corporations Pat will say it doesn't count for some reason. Hey, Pat, you could be doing the exact same shit with Firstname Lastname or Captain Kamala, but it would mean working to create a product and an audience, not throwing together some half-assed grammatical clusterfuck then passing it off to an editor who can't read and expecting someone else to do the promotion, printing, distribution, etc., and we all now what a lazy pile of skunk dung you truly are.
And how fat you are. So terribly, terribly fat.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Not related but lol at how much money this Ethan guy can raise compared to Pat. He’s got everything piggy wants

View attachment 140332
Meanwhile Rick is trying and failing to raise 1000 Xwitter likes to talk about space aliens.

Final tally was 364 likes by the way. Rick, that's 36.4% of your publicly stated goal. How do you like them ratios, child?