• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
So this is the third recording of him melting down at the police?

1. The neighbor audio recording from the original porch security cam in a bathrobe
2. The audio from his ring camera mic on the Pretend or was it Inside Edition ( Where he shouts " THIS IS THE 4TH TIME TODAY!")
3. now this video of him getting restrained

Am I missing any other ones?

EraGodless

Forum Clout

1. The neighbor audio recording from the original porch security cam in a bathrobe
2. The audio from his ring camera mic on the Pretend or was it Inside Edition ( Where he shouts " THIS IS THE 4TH TIME TODAY!")

I'm still just shocked that he took a swing at a cop and they didn't put him down like Old Yeller. I really hope that clip catches on/goes viral and it becomes #WhitePrivilegePat

Last edited:

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Patrick's word is so worthless at this point that 18 pages in nobody even bothered to point out that his claims of the police doing nothing for him are in direct contradiction to his statements about "actively hunting you, life already ended, tick tock, just a matter of paperwork now"

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
It’s all part of his humiliation fetish
1691126946843.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Patrick's word is so worthless at this point that 18 pages in nobody even bothered to point out that his claims of the police doing nothing for him are in direct contradiction to his statements about "actively hunting you, life already ended, tick tock, just a matter of paperwork now"
Just the other day he said someone will be in prison before August 24th. He's so far beyond ridiculous now you can't even consider taking him seriously.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
I'm still just shocked that he took a swing at a cop and they didn't put him down like Old Yeller. I really hope that clip catches on/goes viral and it becomes #WhitePrivilegePat
It kinda looked more like he was pulling away/swim move. If he was actually taking a shot I think they would have been a lot rougher with him.

Either way its an aggressive movement that would have got most white people and all black and brown people fucked up.

G

He wants to get arrested so bad. That would be the impetus of Tomlinson v MPD. What was the point of Thicole running out and filming it? Shit's all on bodycam. She was hoping she could get a viral video of hubby getting arrested.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
He wants to get arrested so bad. That would be the impetus of Tomlinson v MPD. What was the point of Thicole running out and filming it? Shit's all on bodycam. She was hoping she could get a viral video of hubby getting arrested.
Yeah, it felt almost staged enough that the cops knew it was a setup. Normally Id say nobody would be that stupid to try and set up the cops by possibly getting roughed up during an arrest for a possible chance at a million dollar lawsuit but Pat has never failed to make me eat my words on just how stupid he can be. It sounds right out of a shitty 80s movie and thats exactly how pat sees the world and how he would envision it all playing out.

G

Yeah, it felt almost staged enough that the cops knew it was a setup. Normally Id say nobody would be that stupid to try and set up the cops by possibly getting roughed up during an arrest for a possible chance at a million dollar lawsuit but Pat has never failed to make me eat my words on just how stupid he can be. It sounds right out of a shitty 80s movie and thats exactly how pat sees the world and how he would envision it all playing out.
Even if he legitimately has nothing to do with these swattings (doubtful), in typical Pat fashion he is deliberately escalating the situation in hopes of channeling it towards money/fame. Just like he did with us when we discovered him. 1.7.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Even if he legitimately has nothing to do with these swattings (doubtful), in typical Pat fashion he is deliberately escalating the situation in hopes of channeling it towards money/fame. Just like he did with us when we discovered him. 1.7.
Since pat has exhausted his legal funds and credibility among the local legal system, all he can do is try to see if he can make a big enough scene that somehow the state and federal government will fund his entire battle or he put them in a position where he can get a pity settlement for being the " The Biggest Victim In Milwaukee". One thing pat should never have is a large sum of money. If you think he is insufferable now...

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
It kinda looked more like he was pulling away/swim move. If he was actually taking a shot I think they would have been a lot rougher with him.

Either way its an aggressive movement that would have got most white people and all black and brown people fucked up.

After the swim walk it looks like he tries to go for a punch. Hard to tell might need to up the gamma on the video