• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I’m glad we have an unbiased independent journalist on our side to expose his lies.

View attachment 140234

Fawkin’ love my ringleader.

I’ve weathered every anti-Dan storm. It’s like the market. You faggots get paper hands and have to catch up later. I bought early and I fawkin’ HOLD

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
IMG_0645.jpeg

He’s not wrong!

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
I haven't read the whole thread yet but I'm surprised at all the non-brothamen on YouTube instantly seeing through their bullshit. As amusing as the feed nana type comments are, it works better if you present yourself as a rational spectator explaining Pat's history to civilians & leave the spastic over excited shit to the fat pig swinging at the cops.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Its hilarious that pats trolls can provide mountains of evidence on their claims but pat cant provide evidence he hasnt manufactured to his claims. Those VMs are fake, the texts have been doctored and his comments removed. Even though torswats takes credit for pats swattings Pat insists that people here are doing it with zero evidence of such a claim.

Treat Yourself

Forum Clout
I'm shocked he has enough self control to not correcT the recorD in the YouTube replies. It has to be driving him crazy that he doesn't have the power to remove/hide the comments criticizing him and his dopey wife. He's undoubtedly contacted Law & Crime and rudely demanded they turn the comments off for that video.
He's too busy striking out with trannies at GenCon to correcT the record.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
back in October when people said they had a PR person I was dismissive, but this round of press does feel a lot more coordinated and deliberate. And Javier fom Pretend said they reached out to him.

Maybe the chaperone was their PR coordinator? @Salted Earth Truffle
So you’re saying maybe someone who works in a PR agency had to deal with this lovely couple and was so disturbed by them that she started researching and ended up here? And then that person leaked what she’d seen and projected perhaps inaccurate meaning onto certain elements?

Seems a bit far-fetched.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
So you’re saying maybe someone who works in a PR agency had to deal with this lovely couple and was so disturbed by them that she started researching and ended up here? And then that person leaked what she’d seen and projected perhaps inaccurate meaning onto certain elements?

Seems a bit far-fetched.
Yer so gay and stinky, stupid and faggy.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout

Seems a bit far-fetched.
if you were to guess, how much do you estimate a campaign this size would cost?

jerry-jen-eyes.png

Forum Clout
I'm shocked he has enough self control to not correcT the recorD in the YouTube replies. It has to be driving him crazy that he doesn't have the power to remove/hide the comments criticizing him and his dopey wife. He's undoubtedly contacted Law & Crime and rudely demanded they turn the comments off for that video.
When he gets home from the con on Monday he’s gonna spend the day catching up on the record correcting backlog

Forum Clout

Seems a bit far-fetched.
Are you actually still doing this fake insider “gay op” bit?

Edit: I felt like a kiwi faggot even typing the words gay op

Last edited: