• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
reactions on the Law & Crime facebook group are not good lol
1691112434180.png

1691112452310.png

REALLY different audience from the Inside Edition people who were 99% "police r dumb he should sue"

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.
Forum Clout

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
What video is this on? How do we get this nigger to share his experience

The main one. Yeah we gotta reach out, if he's left the force by now he shouldn't be bound to secrecy and can give us a first-hand account of a wild pig encounter, plus how the cops at the water cooler are all in on da bit and call him a nigger

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Maybe this was already pointed out but didn't torswats say he planned to sue the MPD and that's why Pat swatted himself? Clearly that's his plan but how would torswats know that unless it was Pat doing it?
That's the first thing that jumps out (besides White Privilege Pat getting to throw his soft little pillow fists at a police officer without repercussion. ) This is exactly what torswats claimed. I'm now convinced Niki has devised this plan to try and escape their insurmountable debt and that's why she's so involved now and talking about fearing for her life. Probably why she was typing notes to him the entire time as well.

I know we say it all the time but it's amazing how the voice mails making genuine threats were all TTS and use language that sounds absolutely nothing like anyone here.

I think this also confirms that Pat's tiny little babydick really was on display that time. None of the other news stories have shown the first part of that footage.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Somewhere in there he kills Samuel Delaney and his fellow faggot and burns the apartment building down
He tells the therapist what is on his bosses hard drive, the therapist mandatory reports it, Delany and Co. get accidentally placed into GenPop at a Level 4 yard where they get slow-strangled after their papers get pulled

• Deleted by Milk74
Show…
  • Deleted by Turd
Show…

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
Forum Clout
“The Justice system has actively punished us”

Niki is just as bad - if not worse than Pat. They want attention in hopes of some major lawyer will take the case and get major news coverage. This is all their plan to get famous.
I was on the fence about thicky, but after seeing that interview, she is just as bad at Fatso.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
View attachment 140269
I think you’re right. It may be part-time Twitter patposter King of Gains, who’s a few steps below Meme Mike in terms of involvement.
I took a gander at his yt favorites (remember you can turn that shit off, boomers) and one of his more recent ones was a Pat video by JDA and another by Josiah.

Rest was lawtube, drama streamers, politics, fitness, vidya. Pretty regular shit. He's not a brotherman or kiwi but clearly someone who dabbles in this kinda thing.

He seems like he's probably a real guy, in which case that MPD comment might not be bullshit after all. Or he is fucking around but doing so on his main account.