• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

• Deleted by starshipretard69
Show…

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230803-191815_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230803-191916_YouTube.jpg

Sidious_Force_storm.png

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned how heavily Niki had to be edited. Watch it again, they have to make like 6 mid-sentence hard cuts to make her appear coherent and even then she's still all over the shit. Whatever she's on it's destroying her ability to communicate.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat still pretending he has any kind of proof that this place supports him getting swatted. Every swatting thread is people talking about how shitty it is and how he must be behind it somehow while there is some other thread going on at the same time laughing at his backyard or whatever lame shit he posted that day.

Forum Clout
That's Patrick all over. He's a gross reprobate. If his ridiculous life was happening to some right wing pundit and Owen was a left wing tranny he would love Section 230.
Yup. That’s our Piggy. He doesn’t realize that it protects him, it came up under the tenure of his favorite candidate’s beard, and that he probably wasn’t online for that to realize how big that was.

• Deleted by Toothless Enthusiast
  • Reason: m
Show…