• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Is that the " You will be quickly incapacitated and put in cuffs" that he always talks about?
He's really making me rethink my stance on white privilege. I've been pepper sprayed for a lot less (just words and absolutely zero attempts to take a swing or get physical). They should have King'd his fucking ass. Daniel Shaver literally died for less (he wasn't very good at schizo Simon Says).

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
i know i'm arguing with pig logic here, which usually doesn't make sense. But how does that avoid paying quasi? he still has to pay quasi it just comes out of the seTTlemenT money. Which even if somehow he did win or settle would take several years.
Yeah thats your problem you’re thinking about it too logically. For Pat reality is whatever he wants it to be:

1.) He sues the MPD and becomes a millionaire. Even in this scenario he doesn’t pay Quasi because he is stubborn. He avoids paying and jail simply by being rich and famous
2.) The attention he’s getting from the media would be grounds for a judge to look at and throw out the debt

Of course neither of these things can happen and are hinged on delusions. Whatever he fantasy he wills up in his mind it 100% ends with Quasi not being paid and him facing 0 reprucussions

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
i know i'm arguing with pig logic here, which usually doesn't make sense. But how does that avoid paying quasi? he still has to pay quasi it just comes out of the seTTlemenT money. Which even if somehow he did win or settle would take several years.
Your guess is as good as mine. But this is clearly his plan, crying to the media instead of figuring out how he's gonna pay up.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I like how they included Nadolski's text but Pig obviously didn't add in what happened afterwards.

Novelty: They're now saying they've been swatted "nearly 50 times", instead of the tidy 43 they've kept repeating before.

All in all, it's the EXACT same script as their last two appearances on American news. Very clearly condensed and prepared to cover all bases. It's interesting to contrast those with the three-parter podcast, as it was a long form conversation and being engaged all the time by an actual interviewer, so they were forced to go off script and answer more organically. They were struggling and stumbling over eachother to come up with lies and kept fucking up and letting their mask slip despite going over the same thing they managed to blurt out competently enough before.

For example, in this interview he's constantly emphasizing that our "stated public goal" is for his "life to end." Because he has to bring up the fact that the swaTTings only started a year ago, when his feud with OnA's been going on for five years, and according to him it's been hell since day one. It doesn't make sense for such an escalation to occur so late in the game, so he has to make up a bullshit story about him and Gruntilda being so strong and indestructible that the atalkers naturally had to up the ante at some point. It's a horseshit narrative that would fall apart at the slightest scrutiny, but because this is broadcast media he's allowed to spin this yarn with no opposition.

hopefull Nick Rekieta might cover this now, he likes covering ridiculous lawsuits
He fucking hates Law & Crime so that might be our in. Given how terrible their coverage is, I can't say I disagree with him. These fucks are supposed to be legal sleuths and they didn't bother doing a cursory search into Rick's legal history when that would be the most interesting thing for them and their viewers? Faggots.

are they reading from a script, or maybe shes typing shit to him back and forth? Its weird she was reading and typing the entire segment.
They absolutely are. Same narrative structure and specific anecdotes mentioned as in the last few interviews, several of the key sentences probably verbatim.

I don't think this was thrown together in a day though.
Given the timing of all these interviews releasing, I'm guessing they started their media blitz in June, and the last swaTTing happened on June 27, two days before the NBC story was about to air. Other legacy media followed in relative quick succession due to being approached first and having better resources/ busier schedule, the podcaster and Youtube channel understandably lagging behind quite a bit.

Once again, Pat and Niki have such luck that whoever's swatting them decided to leave them alone for well over a month so they could dedicate their attention on speaking their truth.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He’s definitely going to show up. But I don’t think he’s going to be meek anymore. He’s going to be at his ODD best.. he’s going to try to provoke a response from the judge..
I NEED that audio in my life. He will keep going off topic about swattings and trolls until the judge puts the clamps on him. I dont think pat understands this court date isnt a "debate" where both sides state their case or a time to be heard. He needs to be cooperative and answer the direct questions he is asked while providing the requested information. It has been proven that in moments like this he will always make things difficult. I really think he will make a scene and need to be restrained like in this new video clip if he shows up. It really shows the true Tantrum Pat that he tries to hide the majority the time.

G
  • Deleted by guest
Show…

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230803_193128_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230803_193150_X.jpg