• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

Forum Clout
I could be remembering this wrong, but doesn't looking up and to the right while answering a question mean you're trying to make up some bullshit on the fly? 16, don't know dick about body language.
Don't wanna Debbie Downer this or believe that Pat isn't totally full of shit (I mean, he is), but the answer is "maybe". Different people do different things when they access "creative" (I know, the irony) thinking. But that could also apply to a truth, but maybe a question one was prepared for. Like, if you were to be interviewing Patrick about his work and throw out a "tell me about the first thing that you wrote that made you think that you were going to make it" or "what's some advice you'd give to not-yet-six-figure authors just starting out", he may do the same thing if he doesn't have a prepared answer.

If you can stomach watching enough video of him, maybe you can figure his tells.

Anyhow, a. the eyes glaring at the screen was funny. I didn't even notice the typing. b. they really need to start matching their energy. It's unseTTling. c. And, oh, the "right side of current-day history" buzzwords.

Lastly... I don't believe that these tards really have an issue with Section 230, or much less know dick about it. They're just the right kind of bootlicker who'd throw certain protections under the bus if it serves them in the short term. Like the 'tard gubmint types who want to undermine encryption, and the bootlickers who don't see a problem with that.

• Deleted by RickReternal
Show…
Forum Clout
Pat definitely tried to win the ghetto lottery. When that failed, he started emailing all these media outlets, podcasts, and youtube channels. Pigger better show up to the contempt hearing because Milwaukee cops would now love to see his name on a bench warrant list.
I think Pat would set the record for time between a warrant issued for a no show in court to apprehended.

They'd love to drag the Pigman to jail.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Not many comments in the replies, but I thought this was funny
Screenshot_20230803_183143_X.jpg

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Lastly... I don't believe that these tards really have an issue with Section 230, or much less know dick about it. They're just the right kind of bootlicker who'd throw certain protections under the bus if it serves them in the short term. Like the 'tard gubmint types who want to undermine encryption, and the bootlickers who don't see a problem with that.
That's Patrick all over. He's a gross reprobate. If his ridiculous life was happening to some right wing pundit and Owen was a left wing tranny he would love Section 230.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
His genius plan to avoid paying his debt to Quasi after losing in court was really a media blitz. He honestly is trying to relitigate the issue by lying to reporters and podcasters desperate for content. If it was any other person on Earth I'd be incredulous.

I was always on the fence about whether he was swaTTing himself or it was a kiwi or something, because it's so against the spirit, intelligence level and vibe here. Now I'm 100% that most if not all were him. This is a calculated, planned attempt to get out of his debt and force the MPD and FBI (LOL)'s hands by saturating media appearances in a row. The timing is too perfect. He's trying to get a judge to pity him with this shit, to force a settlement from MPD and to get the Feds to shut down people calling him fat on the internet.

Last edited:

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
His genius plan to avoid paying his debt to Quasi after losing in court was really a media blitz. He honestly is trying to relitigate the issue by lying to reporters and podcasters desperate for content.

I was always on the fence about whether he was swaTTing himself or it was a kiwi or something, because it's so against the spirit, intelligence level and vibe here. Now I'm 100% that most if not all were him. This is a calculated, planned attempt to get out of his debt and force the MPD and FBI (LOL)'s hands by saturating media appearances in a row. The timing is too perfect.
It’s pretty obvious he’s going to position himself as a political martyr after the legal hammer falls. He also happens to be the lowest common denominator of victims so most normal people won’t care.