• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

Forum Clout
So you’re saying maybe someone who works in a PR agency had to deal with this lovely couple and was so disturbed by them that she started researching and ended up here? And then that person leaked what she’d seen and projected perhaps inaccurate meaning onto certain elements?

Seems a bit far-fetched.
Just take the L, Kiwi.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Oh for Pete's sake, he's fleeing the interview!
Screenshot_20230803_231903_DuckDuckGo.jpg

6fleeing.gif

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Oh for Pete's sake, he's fleeing the interview!
View attachment 140308
View attachment 140307
He was really banking on being thrown to the ground or tased. Hoping niki would catch it all on camera. Id love to see what she recorded in its entirety. She clearly clipped off the beginning. Now he is stuck with this proof of him being hostile to officers. You can hear the cop say " You came out yelling at us..." Once they heard the magic words of " Ill sue for a million dollars.." They saw what he was up to.

Pat is clearly trying to sue the MPD. That is his new " Get rich quick" scheme since his million dollar lawsuit of 60 John Does backfired in his face.

G

So you’re saying maybe someone who works in a PR agency had to deal with this lovely couple and was so disturbed by them that she started researching and ended up here? And then that person leaked what she’d seen and projected perhaps inaccurate meaning onto certain elements?

Seems a bit far-fetched.
Why are you blurting this out even if true? Starting to think you might be a woman

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
He was really banking on being thrown to the ground or tased. Hoping niki would catch it all on camera. Id love to see what she recorded in its entirety. She clearly clipped off the beginning. Now he is stuck with this proof of him being hostile to officers. You can hear the cop say " You came out yelling at us..." Once they heard the magic words of " Ill sue for a million dollars.." They saw what he was up to.

Pat is clearly trying to sue the MPD. That is his new " Get rich quick" scheme since his million dollar lawsuit of 60 John Does backfired in his face.
Get rich AND change laws, baby child. When he's sitting on his pile of money from the local tax payers after the lawsuit, they'll all cheer, "Hurray for Patrick!"

G

The concept of subtlety is completely lost to Pat, and cops tend to be better than the average person at sniffing out things that don't seem right. I'm guessing they were in on the couple's scam early

Момент Силышенко

The Butcher of Slutsk
Forum Clout
The concept of subtlety is completely lost to Pat, and cops tend to be better than the average person at sniffing out things that don't seem right. I'm guessing they were in on the couple's scam early
He gets robot phone calls, like the SWAT calls, threatening him, and he also gets threatening calls from somebody who talks and sounds exactly like him. And also from Canyon Boykin, who talks and sounds exactly like him. Milwaukee nigger tamers might not be geniuses but they have certainly figured it out.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
He gets robot phone calls, like the SWAT calls, threatening him, and he also gets threatening calls from somebody who talks and sounds exactly like him. And also from Canyon Boykin, who talks and sounds exactly like him. Milwaukee nigger tamers might not be geniuses but they have certainly figured it out.
Also notice how the messages never have inside jokes or bits from here.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Also notice how the messages never have inside jokes or bits from here.
Its all the perfect comments that checks all the boxes for a lawyer to deem it worth pursuing. Pat still needs to prove it came from someone here. He cant just point the finger at Dan or whoever and expect the judge to take his side. If the police check phone records and there is no sign of text or VMs being sent to Pat then the burden of proof is on Pat and it opens himself up to a civil suit and all the other fun stuff that comes with falsely accusing someone.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
That's the first thing that jumps out (besides White Privilege Pat getting to throw his soft little pillow fists at a police officer without repercussion. ) This is exactly what torswats claimed. I'm now convinced Niki has devised this plan to try and escape their insurmountable debt and that's why she's so involved now and talking about fearing for her life. Probably why she was typing notes to him the entire time as well.

I know we say it all the time but it's amazing how the voice mails making genuine threats were all TTS and use language that sounds absolutely nothing like anyone here.

I think this also confirms that Pat's tiny little babydick really was on display that time. None of the other news stories have shown the first part of that footage.
HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON. When did the video at 6:55 start where he gets arrested on the street and say he’s going to sue them for a million dollars?

G

He fucked up with Anna Merlan by sending those obviously fake calls that were recorded by him, so now he does text to speech lol.