• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout
When talking about Norm he does the "fans" air quotes and looks at himself on the screen.

"I look so smart and handsome right now."

fattyfatfans.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
After the swim walk it looks like he tries to go for a punch. Hard to tell might need to up the gamma on the video
Id bet dollars to donuts that pat would scream " I CANT BREATHE!" if they took him to the ground.

I have a feeling there are a couple more vids/audio of these freakouts that Pat will never share. Im really surprised the new content he actually shared from his security cams. I never thought Id ever see a vid of Pat getting crazy with the cops.

G

dpt.png

I'll bet he hit some sort of autoscramble feature on a recording app and just went "Well that should do 'er!" Didn't listen to it, or if he did, has no ear at all. Now when he get's caught he'll think about suing the app from jail for guaranteeing that his voice would be scrambled.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Id bet dollars to donuts that pat would scream " I CANT BREATHE!" if they took him to the ground.

I have a feeling there are a couple more vids/audio of these freakouts that Pat will never share. Im really surprised the new content he actually shared from his security cams. I never thought Id ever see a vid of Pat getting crazy with the cops.
It was just a counterfeit death threat? Was it really worth all this?

G

View attachment 140323
I'll bet he hit some sort of autoscramble feature on a recording app and just went "Well that should do 'er!" Didn't listen to it, or if he did, has no ear at all. Now when he get's caught he'll think about suing the app from jail for guaranteeing that his voice would be scrambled.
I don't really hear it. All of the recent voicemails have been text to speech from my estimation

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Who was filming him fighting with the police when he made that million dollar threat?

Niki.

This has been their plan all along, Pay the torswats guy, claim your innocent, piss off the police so they get violent, then sue the city.
Holy shit I just figured out what the press tour is about. It's to get a lawyer to take on his case v MPD pro Bono

But he can't win, no one is dumb enough

Last edited:

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
And when they do they stutter and say “almost” and “they threatened to kick the door down!” Yet you’re saying out of 43 times they haven’t put a scratch on your door? I think the police even know what they’re trying to pull.
And they only do that because Patrick refuses to open the door intentionally

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
We still have to control for the factor of Patrick's temper. I want the Lawsuit Scam to be true BUT he has told his sister-in-law that he was gonna kill his ex-wife and child, without thinking that statement through before it left his fish mouth. This could all just be Patrick being Patrick, organically.

Filming it isn't smart because, even though Niki could just edit out the video where Pat swung first, the police have fucking BODYCAMS that are always on, and would just capture the part Niki cut out. Would undercut their case completely. Doubt they thought of that, though.

I'm hard, either way.
Guaranteed Pat sent this in because he thinks it makes him look like a man