• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

War Zone

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Forum Clout
Also, Patrick says that the stated goal of our forum is for him to be killed.

I realize this was probably taped before I made this post, but I did make this post:

The only person I know of who said that they hope Patrick kills xerself is @captain_kamala ... and she is a BiPOC and they are never wrong and we need to learn to listen. Patrick has so much White privilege that he cannot comprehend the effect of his actions. Bam is a single mother on medications struggling through her life hiding from Patrick. She's been doxxed. Her nudes have been posted. Patrick is a monster.

But even when Bam made the statement, the others on the podcast said they didn't want him to kill himself just prior.

Why do these one-sided journalist ever not fact check these things? Nigel Igger is funny. To go from that to leaving death threats on voicemails (that are obviously Patrick) is quite the leap.

This board has no publicly stated goal. Its inferred goal is absolute faggotry that makes its members laugh.

Forum Clout
Goofy photoshops are trivial to a normal person but not to a narcissist like Pat. To this day he's still reeling from the very real and impactful narcissistic injuries. The photoshops bother him so much, he brings them up even when discussing the more serious topic of SWATtings. To him they're equivalent.

be9b1d204e6afaa06f347c4fdb15e51c.jpg

To him, everyone should only adore and praise him. He hates us mostly because we mock him.

0054da0faf705fa44b79212887308871.jpg
I find it very odd that Pat reiterated his claims that we're 'fascists' when he is the one trying to silence us and criminalize our court ruled constitutionally protected activities.

Sounds kind of, I don't know, fascist (and fat) to me.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Goofy photoshops are trivial to a normal person but not to a narcissist like Pat. To this day he's still reeling from the very real and impactful narcissistic injuries. The photoshops bother him so much, he brings them up even when discussing the more serious topic of SWATtings. To him they're equivalent.

be9b1d204e6afaa06f347c4fdb15e51c.jpg

To him, everyone should only adore and praise him. He hates us mostly because we mock him.

0054da0faf705fa44b79212887308871.jpg
That really is why he think we need to go prison - for laughing at him and his stupid antics. I fully believe he has told all of these outlets about twitter accounts pretending to be his toilet but of course they don’t use it because it’s such a silly thing yet here’s a 43 year old man complaining about this with a straight face and serious tone.

Im sure every outlet even with their bias reporting (all his side and no fact checking which would destroy the story) knows something is…off with Pat. I bet a majority of these interviews is him rambling about twitter like it’s the most important thing in the world which obviously doesn’t translate to the viewing audience.

Pretty much the only time a news outlet will focus on social media “bullying” iswhen it involves children, not a 43 year old man who can’t stop tweeting.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Glad pat is getting out there but I hate this butter ball asian, he's one of those people that tacks himself onto something way to late and usually ruins it.
Also, he accused KSI of sexual assault in like 2010, after people called him a fucking retarded liar, he did an about face and became "redpilled".
He also admitted to swatting Andy Warski. But he has his uses.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
All these faggoty programs use that same "mysterious hacker in a hoodie" image to portray the stalkers.
Goes hand in hand with Pat’s insistence on stereotyping all of his detractors as people who live in their parents’ basements (despite having no friends or family, according to him), who don’t work or have any life outside of Pat.

In fact the critics whose names are known to Pat fit none of those criteria. But Pat cares more about looking like a Chad with virgin haters than he does about the truth.

He’s driven by ego; strategy doesn’t come into it. That’s why I’m glad they just keep talking. All of these interviews are going to come back to bite them in their fat asses.