• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
It's forcing open a wound that wants to heal, is about to have a new asshole surgically created out of part of its stomach, and is pissed it can't get access to strange dick. Kill it now.
There is story after story of the same shit happening with them, the biggest cause of it is them they try taking dick with or stick toys in it to get off too soon, they have to dilate the thing but they go overboard and do damage

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
6eZGMz4.png
EfkERE5.png

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
In regard to Lia Thomas. Am I the only one who finds this shit HILARIOUS? Women and Feminists went so woke that the best "woman" swimmer is a man. "She" gets to see all those hot swimmers in the locker room naked and her big swinging dick is just dangling there for all to view. Hilarious.
All Lia Thomas is proving is that men are better then everything then women, including being women.

Forum Clout
In regard to Lia Thomas. Am I the only one who finds this shit HILARIOUS? Women and Feminists went so woke that the best "woman" swimmer is a man. "She" gets to see all those hot swimmers in the locker room naked and her big swinging dick is just dangling there for all to view. Hilarious.
I do feel kind of bad for the real girl swimmers, who had their personal accomplishments rendered meaningless by some fag in a dress. You work your ass off because you really like swimming, then some freaked-out sex-obsessed weirdo comes along and fucks the whole thing up for you. Those girls should get themselves some socks and some padlocks and lay a vicious beating on Queery McSwimsalot.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
There's some drag queen event coming to my town. Ages 13+. It apparently sold out in no time. I don't even get it, I live in a hick shithole. I didn't think that shit would even be tolerated here. God dammit I miss how things used to be. When your sweet, kindly old grandma would call them he-she's and spit at them. When people would cover their children's eyes in the presence of a tranny so they wouldn't see the freak and cry. #CanadaInDistress