• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Forum Clout
Wow I said #247 and was hoping I wasn't exaggerating. Turns out that dude is an even shittier swimmer than I gave him credit for.

View attachment 30113
I celebrate Lia Thomas. Hopefully, this will be the end of Girl's/Women's Athletics. Conservatives are idiots for throwing in with Dykes/Feminists that dominate Girl's/Women's Sports. Keep in mind, Title IX has done more to create lesbians than anything else. White Women have celebrated the flying of the Rainbow Flag and now they're crying about the demise of Girl's/Women's Sports. Where were all these broads when male space was being taken away? The answer is, they were applauding and taking part in the destruction. Too bad bitches, you get what you deserve.

Forum Clout
I celebrate Lia Thomas. Hopefully, this will be the end of Girl's/Women's Athletics. Conservatives are idiots for throwing in with Dykes/Feminists that dominate Girl's/Women's Sports. Keep in mind, Title IX has done more to create lesbians than anything else. White Women have celebrated the flying of the Rainbow Flag and now they're crying about the demise of Girl's/Women's Sports. Where were all these broads when male space was being taken away? The answer is, they were applauding and taking part in the destruction. Too bad bitches, you get what you deserve.
Agreed. There shouldn't be gendered sports in the first place. Leveled playing field. It was only a matter of time.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Agreed. There shouldn't be gendered sports in the first place. Leveled playing field. It was only a matter of time.
Not even that. Sports are what boys should be encouraged to play to develop teamwork, leadership, and comaraderie so they can go out and be proper, responsible men. Girls should be trained in home ec (cooking, sewing, etc.) and childcare to develop essential nesting and mothering qualities.

Forum Clout
Not even that. Sports are what boys should be encouraged to play to develop teamwork, leadership, and comaraderie so they can go out and be proper, responsible men. Girls should be trained in home ec (cooking, sewing, etc.) and childcare to develop essential nesting and mothering qualities.
If we didn't live in Clown World, I'd agree. The only sane solution is to repeal 19.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
4126fdd986f3d2da.jpg