• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
What percentage of girls who chop their tits off when they're 18-24 do you think look in the mirror at 30 and think "oh God what have I done." Its gotta be high 80s. You look like a fucking maniac.

“Elliot” Page shows what beauty and bravery looks like…

crop;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=60;progressive.jpg

There’s nothing disturbing about this image whatsoever. If you think there is, you must be a bigot.

G

“Elliot” Page shows what beauty and bravery looks like…

crop;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=60;progressive.jpg

There’s nothing disturbing about this image whatsoever. If you think there is, you must be a bigot.
Man if you would have said to me about 8 years ago "hey do you want to see Ellen Page's titties?" I would have been all in.

This feels like one of those ironic punishment endings from The Twilight Zone, where we got our wish but she looks like Justin Bieber with scars on his pecs.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
Man if you would have said to me about 8 years ago "hey do you want to see Ellen Page's titties?" I would have been all in.

This feels like one of those ironic punishment endings from The Twilight Zone, where we got our wish but she looks like Justin Bieber with scars on his pecs.
Give it time and it’ll realise how badly its fucked up its body and life and it’ll never be anything other than a freak

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Looks like this faggot still has his junk and no tits. Is he one of the queers that grew his hair long and called himself "trans" to overtake women in sports?

Either way, he should be thrown off a building. We can learn a thing or two from the Taliban if I'm bein' honest witcha.
He should kill himself over the shame of having to feel like a man by beating girls at their own sport. The phony tranny crap is a whole other issue.

HotDogJoe

Forum Clout

Seriously. She was cute af around 2009/10. Even before she cut her tits off though, she’d aged horribly in the last few years and started looking like a weathered old dyke.

HotDogJoe

Forum Clout
He should kill himself over the shame of having to feel like a man by beating girls at their own sport. The phony tranny crap is a whole other issue.

That picture of him standing there looking smug with his medal while he towers over the actual women is one of the most infuriating things I've ever seen.

G

That picture of him standing there looking smug with his medal while he towers over the actual women is one of the most infuriating things I've ever seen.
You know you ask yourself why guys do this and then you hear on Fox news that identifying as a woman takes you from (I don't remember the actual number but I know it was bigger than 200) #247 best man in the world to #1 best woman in the world. Then it all makes sense.

kenny-omega-face-meme-1241830.jpg

I'm not a complete piece of shit (I just play one on the internet) and if these people want to compete in sports, or beat up people in MMA, or do any kind of physical activity where they have to compete I'm 100% all in completely for it. But we need to have a 3rd gender category that they can compete in. Being a biological man is the ultimate PED, and it's funny how you never hear about female to male transgender people crushing it in sports.

G

Eh just think. He'll kill himself eventually and the first responders will get a good laugh when they find the body.
I love how the suicide rate for trannies is about 50% (I think it's something like 48% if you want to split hairs) and they think that letting little kids get this life-altering surgery is somehow going to PREVENT more heshe suicides.

LOGIK.