• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

HatRemovalService

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Oh shit, this is the dude:

Nice not mentioning this freak was a tranny (and only writing he "was nominated as Trans Performer of the Year for the 2022 AVN Awards") and referring to him as a she, stupids.
lol missing for 5 days, it’s your neighbor and you never thought to check his house? Too busy doing faggot stuff I imagine, nice concern, stupid.

also found this part of the article funny
The highlight huh? Can’t imagine what that entails.

Attachments

• ECEE3A85-293A-4AAB-8CEC-A46516B7FEAB.jpeg
    ECEE3A85-293A-4AAB-8CEC-A46516B7FEAB.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 80

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
lol missing for 5 days, it’s your neighbor and you never thought to check his house? Too busy doing faggot stuff I imagine, nice concern, stupid.

also found this part of the article funny
The highlight huh? Can’t imagine what that entails.
Trying to move its parents closer.

Dig the hole 3 deep, stupid.

EraGodless

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

Nice not mentioning this freak was a tranny (and only writing he "was nominated as Trans Performer of the Year for the 2022 AVN Awards") and referring to him as a she, stupids.
She went missing in her own fucking house. Nice investigation and search, stupid.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Not gonna lie, it was a good bit brain washing mentally broken men into getting breast implants

But the real closer was getting them to cut their dicks and balls off, then telling them to keep the wound open for the rest of their life

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You know some of these Doctors laugh behind the patients back and talk about some of the freaks during dinners.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

The British Sun paper did big article about it, but look up in the corner small articles they had one for Jean Potvin dying, him and his brother Denis were on New York Islanders during Stanley Cup winning era

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The British Sun paper did big article about it, but look up in the corner small articles they had one for Jean Potvin dying, him and his brother Denis were on New York Islanders during Stanley Cup winning era
And that tells all we need to know about current society.

We used to glorify men who put their bodies on the line to achieve greatness, now we glorify men who put their bodies on the line to be mediocre women.

I understand that I'm sounding as boomer as CowJoe. But fuck. Maybe old folks have a point.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

They blurred out cocks in article https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tar-Angeline-24-dead-Las-Vegas-apartment.html

Imager

STFUYSN
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
You're in the fucking hospital and you're complaining that they blocked Grindr?

Think about everything in society and technology that led to a demented faggot complaining about hospitals blocking Grindr. Think of the literal millions of man hours to get to this point.

Putin: we deserve to be nuked. Let's get the show on the road.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

Think about everything in society and technology that led to a demented faggot complaining about hospitals blocking Grindr. Think of the literal millions of man hours to get to this point.

This thing tweets so much stupid shit, it was bitching about another dating site being blocked also, it has a boyfriend that was contacting a lawyer to try and force the hospital to give it a separate room from cis people

G

I will be a proud member of the USSA

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

It's forcing open a wound that wants to heal, is about to have a new asshole surgically created out of part of its stomach, and is pissed it can't get access to strange dick. Kill it now.

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
'It was fine [when she transitioned]. I already had a son who is trans, he came out first, so when Francesca came out it was like "well, it's another one!" her mother said.

Her mother said that while she knew she did drugs, she was not worried that she was an addict.

'She said she was doing ketamine when she went out to party. We talked about it. I always told her to be careful and to make sure she knew exactly where she was getting it.

'She wasn't an addict... She did have some issues with methamphetamine a few years ago. Then recently she started doing the party drugs."
Stupid bitch mother got the children she deserved.