• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
  • This is just leading to a suicide
    xFJPaZq.png
I am so erect right now. Fuck that asshole, he deserves all the misery in the word. Enjoy a tombstone with your birth name, faggot.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
normal fucking americans are supposed to put up with this. not only do we have to have it pushed on us on all angles but we cant even begin to talk about how it is a cancer. Fucking jews. Not to sound basic and bring it to the common denominator- Hitler was correct. the weimar republic was sort of like this with the jews promoting filth but it just wasnt at this current level yet, the Nazi's took over and stomped that shit out real fast, same needs to fucking happen here. Thank the Lord I don't have a kid because I think I would go insane if I had to try to combat this nonsense in schools.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
normal fucking americans are supposed to put up with this. not only do we have to have it pushed on us on all angles but we cant even begin to talk about how it is a cancer. Fucking jews. Not to sound basic and bring it to the common denominator- Hitler was correct. the weimar republic was sort of like this with the jews promoting filth but it just wasnt at this current level yet, the Nazi's took over and stomped that shit out real fast, same needs to fucking happen here. Thank the Lord I don't have a kid because I think I would go insane if I had to try to combat this nonsense in schools.
The best move is to live humbly enough so that your family can afford to have a stay-at-home mom and home school the kids. The kids get plenty of socialization during the week with other homeschooled kids at meetups, 'school' plays, etc. If your community is like-minded you can work together to ward off the kikery. It seems to be the only way to go about it.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
  • Oopsie Doodles they lost another one, no more loads in the faggot piggy bank
    2V05Uxz.png
    Y8WIo7p.png
    8H2INY2.png
Oh shit, this is the dude:

Nice not mentioning this freak was a tranny (and only writing he "was nominated as Trans Performer of the Year for the 2022 AVN Awards") and referring to him as a she, stupids.