• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Forum Clout
QgoZeyc.png
Jesus christ it must have had a monster cock

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
You know how you guys say you can feel the phantom pain/wince in your own balls when you see a video of someone getting kicked in the nads? I just had the female version seeing this atrocity. Fuuuuuck.
This thing can do something a real female can't do, make one fart and have it come out of two different holes

G

"Is it too much to ask for mother daughter comforting?"

Yes. Because you are her son. You are her little boy that she carried in her belly and now you're a freak with it's pecker snipped off.

You're lucky your family even still talks to you, you fucking disgrace. Your mother probably sobs into your father's shoulder at least once a week about the grandchildren she'll never have now, yet she pretends to tolerate you because you're still her son.

I hope this thing dies of some kind of infection or gets murdered by gay bashers so that his mother has the satisfaction of burying him with his dead name on the tombstone.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
"Is it too much to ask for mother daughter comforting?"

Yes. Because you are her son. You are her little boy that she carried in her belly and now you're a freak with it's pecker snipped off.

You're lucky your family even still talks to you, you fucking disgrace. Your mother probably sobs into your father's shoulder at least once a week about the grandchildren she'll never have now, yet she pretends to tolerate you because you're still her son.

I hope this thing dies of some kind of infection or gets murdered by gay bashers so that his mother has the satisfaction of burying him with his dead name on the tombstone.
This thing was bitching not to trust cis people, bitching surgeries are not happening fast enough with pats whole its saving lives bullshit, there is too much to screen grab and post, this one is a real kook