• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

G

Real tragedy, indeed. I don't know how to cope with the prostate massaging and expertly done blowjobs. Shut up, woman.
Ok, but what about...IT'S A DUDE!

If I could ever bring myself to be blown by a man it would have to be a damn near passing fem boy.

If there's ANY facial hair, large muscles, or manly cologne, I don't care how drunk I was I'd bail.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
Forum Clout
Homos are made when they are seduced/raped by other boys or by men (which can be remembered fondly, thus complicating their feelings and sexuality). It's not biological or genetic.

I hate to bring up a hack, Reddit-esque point but homosexuality has been observed a lot in the animal kingdom. I don't know if ibises or mallards grasp the concept of consent, let alone going around seducing and raping their younger, male counterparts.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I hate to bring up a hack, Reddit-esque point but homosexuality has been observed a lot in the animal kingdom. I don't know if ibises or mallards grasp the concept of consent, let alone going around seducing and raping their younger, male counterparts
If you care to read about indian faggotry. They call em Kothi Panthis.

Then you also have rock apes in papua new guinea blowing each other

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I will not be playing the next GTA if this is true.

a75c69b0903a9143.jpg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I will not be playing the next GTA if this is true.

a75c69b0903a9143.jpg

Nah it's fake, video games companies love virtue signalling but they aren't dumb enough to have a tranny as a MC, sales would be terrible if they did lol, i do think Rockstar said something about one of the MC's being a female for the first time though. Personally, i think a GTA in which you play as a troon would be hilarious, running around San Andreas molesting boys in public toilets and then calling the fathers transphobic bigots when they beat you up.