• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
3c7160d51eec8a89.jpg

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
I'm fucking SEETHING about the absolute state of the arrogance the average gay person comport themselves.

Hey FAGGOTS - listen, I'm all about homosexuality being genetic, I even buy into a lot of the gender discussions (gender, not sex, idiot).

I'm a bisexual cocksucker myself, so I get yeah yeah, you had it very hard being bullied in 1st world country school. I was too. Waaah.
I will always recognize the heterosexuals out there are what ultimately keeps humanity going and I defer to them instead of trying to be EQUAL.

You're not equal, you will never be. They let you live, they even let you get married and fucking adopt. Stop it already with being such faggots.

Why are pride parades still even a thing at this point. It's infantile and embarassing.

Last edited:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I'm fucking SEETHING about the absolute state of the arrogance the average gay person comport themselves.

Hey FAGGOTS - listen, I'm all about homosexuality being genetic, I even buy into a lot of the gender discussions (gender, not sex, idiot).

I'm a bisexual cocksucker myself, so I get yeah yeah, you had it very hard being bullied in 1st world country school. I was too. Waaah.
I will always recognize the heterosexuals out there are what ultimately keeps humanity going and I defer to them instead of trying to be EQUAL.

You're not equal, you will never be. They let you live, they even let you get married and fucking adopt. Stop it already with being such faggots.

Why are pride parades still even a thing at this point. It's infantile and embarassing.
Homos are made when they are seduced/raped by other boys or by men (which can be remembered fondly, thus complicating their feelings and sexuality). It's not biological or genetic.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Homos are made when they are seduced/raped by other boys or by men (which can be remembered fondly, thus complicating their feelings and sexuality). It's not biological or genetic.
You know Mew, I don't rule this out and I'm open to ideas, I do a little research here and there, but it's hard to come to conclusions.

In fact I hate that people claim it's a scientific fact. As you just did with saying it can only be rape.

We have no idea how exactly sexual attraction develops and there's a lot of opinions and conjecture.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
You know Mew, I don't rule this out and I'm open to ideas, I do a little research here and there, but it's hard to come to conclusions.

In fact I hate that people claim it's a scientific fact. As you just did with saying it can only be rape.

We have no idea how exactly sexual attraction develops and there's a lot of opinions and conjecture.
you could be your own data point -- didn't you say you were bi?

did you have any childhood experiences?

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
did you have any childhood experiences?
I did, which makes me believe there must be some truth to that. Although it's hard to say as I was raped at age 7-9 and didn't really express any heterosexuality before that, know what I mean.

I'm just saying there's lots gay out there that claim they were never raped and my heuristic tells me, I can probably believe them.

Like, how are you going to ever test this scientifically? You can't rape kids for science.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I did, which makes me believe there must be some truth to that. Although it's hard to say as I was raped at age 7-9 and didn't really express any heterosexuality before that, know what I mean.

I'm just saying there's lots gay out there that claim they were never raped and my heuristic tells me, I can probably believe them.

Like, how are you going to ever test this scientifically? You can't rape kids for science.
Told ya.

Just to make it clear, I also said some of the gays were seduced by other boys - and may have even had a loving relationship with them. But it still screwed with them and not in a good way. I would love to hear the guy who raped you was murdered. It's a double tragedy; that it happened to you and then set you on a course of messed up sexuality.