Torque Wheeler VS Pest Control (This is how Patrick talks to normal people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚) ⚠️Crazy Warning⚠️

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
β€Ž
β€Ž
No one can be this stupid. He's either willfully ruining his life to troll us or he is a pants shitting retard.
He's got some combo of narcissistic personality disorder, autism, and low IQ. It's the perfect storm of "bully me" in that the autism blocks any perception of social nuance, so the NPD takes over and drives him to frame the situation in a way that makes him look infallible. When he gets push back on his narrative, he lacks the intelligence to back it up, so he crumbles. This is just my theory. As I've said before, I really wish we had a "notatherapist" here to really dig into his psyche and give us some insight as to what's going on here.

JebJoh

β€Ž
β€Ž
He's got some combo of narcissistic personality disorder, autism, and low IQ. It's the perfect storm of "bully me" in that the autism blocks any perception of social nuance, so the NPD takes over and drives him to frame the situation in a way that makes him look infallible. When he gets push back on his narrative, he lacks the intelligence to back it up, so he crumbles. This is just my theory. As I've said before, I really wish we had a "notatherapist" here to really dig into his psyche and give us some insight as to what's going on here.
I'm a mental professional and my observations lead me to the following conclusions, he's an asshole.

JebJoh

β€Ž
β€Ž
I wish the bit didn't get blown up already. I wanted to send him multiple invoices and threaten to send him to collections
Just do it again tomorrow he won't know the difference. He still thinks someone called an exterminator, gave his address and made an appointment. It didn't even occur to him that you just needed to take an extra square shit and used your time to annoy him

G
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…

MonsterSteve

Age.
β€Ž
β€Ž
It was perfect except for the ending. If it ended with fat faggot with bitch tits then it would have sealed the deal and made him fatly start sweating with anger.