Torque Wheeler VS Pest Control (This is how Patrick talks to normal people 😂😂😂) ⚠️Crazy Warning⚠️

SensibleKeks

Screenshot_20220809-172908_Chrome.jpg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
He probably thinks he's blowing people's minds when he describes his life situation. He's soooo special because he has "cyberstalkers" (people who make fun of him). "Getting it yet" reminds me of his meltdown when he goes "Oh, I got your attention! But there's more..."
He can complain about cyber stalkers all he wants but the fact is he’ll always be a cunt and that’ll always bring negativity to him.

You’re right though, I guarantee he sounds like a schizophrenic (no disrespect to any schizophrenic brotherwomen) whenever he brings up cyber stalkers to random people like those cops the other night.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
You’re right though, I guarantee he sounds like a schizophrenic (no disrespect to any schizophrenic brotherwomen) whenever he brings up cyber stalkers to random people like those cops the other night.
This is the same man who is listed in court documents across multiple states plus a failed titless stalking podcast and a hard-hitting interview with a Latino journalist / large-penis haver as having abducted local African-American children and grinding them into pepperoni in his basement.

G

Terrific bit although if you’re going to reveal it to him by posting it here you might as well have let him know that he’s a fat faggot with bitch tits and gotten the reaction.

Also, confirmation that he doesn’t have a 2nd line for non-atalker business as some have speculated.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
insane.. he is fucking insane. why did he think chatting with an automated reply system was smart thing to do? I bet he talks with the spam callers he receives as well. fucker is lonely. wonderful execution, only change I might have made would have been telling him to hold an L on the last message and maybe a teehee.

BudDickman

Why the fuck wouldn't he just phone them or ask for a contact number to "sort it out". It would be quicker. He's so socially stunted.
He wants to feel powerful and in control. He could simply ask for a website or a phone number or anything that proves that their legit, and the whole bit would unravel. But he would rather rage impotently even without ruling out the possibility that he's being fucked with.

He could also just ignore the text and address it whenever he receives a bill. It is funny that he feels the need to address this fictitious bill for a trivial amount, yet he ignores the very real bill for a non-trivial amount that Jerry Jen is reaching out to him about.

Hudson

Seriously, how disappointing would be it Pat suddenly had an epithany and starting acting like a decent human being?

If this would have happened to anyone else....

"Hey look, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I never requested your services. Some people on the internet have been screwing with me and unfortunately they involved your business this time. Please except my apologies and I assure you that I will contact you in the future should I require pest control. Thank you."