Torque Wheeler VS Pest Control (This is how Patrick talks to normal people 😂😂😂) ⚠️Crazy Warning⚠️

>you will be reported to the BBB
>you will go "on report"
>I will sue you for harassment over $50

God I love this absolute rube
Back in the good old days of the internet, I loved this troll named "Edna Bambrick". She'd go around the internet telling people that they were "reported" for behavior that offended a good Christian woman like her. Pat is a real life version of Edna.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Awesome bit, flawlessly executed.

I like how he has a civilian version of the copy-and-paste.

"Do not contact this number again. You have already been instructed to cease. Continued contact of any kind constitutes criminal harassment and will be reported to law enforcement."
Imagine you're police dispatch and you get a call from a local fat man telling you he'd like to report a crime. That crime is a pest control service won't stop texting him for missing an appointment. Nice wasting of time, stupid.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
He's such a fucking Karen. He would have really gone the extra step to ensure some some poor pest control rube is fired because of an automatic cancellation charge. All it takes is the smallest inconvenience and he'll destroy your livelihood.
That guy might not even be a Trump supporter, but he'd still go through with it.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I don't know how I missed this when it happened. It's hilarious. Unlike others, I enjoy the ending and I'm glad it didn't end with a FFWBT reveal. It kept it open-ended. Pat was probably checking his mailbox every day for a few weeks looking for a bill for $50.

Agreed. The goal should be to condition him to think literally everybody is a possible troll. He’s already a cunt to nearly everybody but if he starts thinking that even normal interactions could be trolls, he’ll go into psychosis.