Torque Wheeler VS Pest Control (This is how Patrick talks to normal people 😂😂😂) ⚠️Crazy Warning⚠️

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
You got tricked by my uncle Jeffrey, awlright. I'm not, i'm not, i'm not gonna pay the bill awlright
1660089287092.png

Hoolies

For me? It's Colin Quinn!
insane.. he is fucking insane. why did he think chatting with an automated reply system was smart thing to do? I bet he talks with the spam callers he receives as well. fucker is lonely.
I think it was pigevidence.zip that had a screenshot of his Gmail inbox, retard is childing mail bots instead of clicking unsubscribe. "I will NOT be reading any of your racist-ass newsletters, [email protected], furthermore..."

Caverlock

Nice For Here
I think it was pigevidence.zip that had a screenshot of his Gmail inbox, retard is childing mail bots instead of clicking unsubscribe. "I will NOT be reading any of your racist-ass newsletters, [email protected], furthermore..."
Hard to see, but yeah, he did that:

FullSizeRender.jpg

"Unsubscribe my from..." Silly, flustered Piggy.

Edit: While he points at his temple like Professor X.

BudDickman

Hard to see, but yeah, he did that:

View attachment 58651

"Unsubscribe my from..." Silly, flustered Piggy.

Edit: While he points at his temple like Professor X.
There's a button in Gmail that unsubscribes you automatically from a newsletter, but he's too special to use that. He has to let the ombudsman of Conservative Monthly or whatever know that he did not subscribe to their newsletter.

This is an illegitimate subscription, and now that they have already been told, any further emails constitute criminal email harassment.