Torque Wheeler VS Pest Control (This is how Patrick talks to normal people 😂😂😂) ⚠️Crazy Warning⚠️

Awesome bit, flawlessly executed.

I like how he has a civilian version of the copy-and-paste.

"Do not contact this number again. You have already been instructed to cease. Continued contact of any kind constitutes criminal harassment and will be reported to law enforcement."
Which is a crazy response by itself. Had some collection agency calling and texting a bit ago looking for some nigger who had my number before me.

Simple block of the numbers, I didn't sperg like this Pigman.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Send me a bill and I’ll sue? That doesn’t even make sense. He really has no idea how the world works because he spends all day watching tv and playing on twitter. He lost touch with reality years ago. He can’t function in society.
It would cost way more to sue over $50 than to just pay $50 but then again, Patrick owes some streetshitter $42,000 for running a forum that calls him fat

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
You'll get fired from your job if Pat says so. Getting it yet?
He’s a 42 year old unemployed male Karen. EVERYONE I DONT LIKE MUST BE FIRED! Which really shows how little he understands the working world, this office employee is just doing their job, they can’t be “fired” because you’re upset over a dispute. They have departments that handle that.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
It just shows how much he likes to be abrasive to people. He thinks being difficult and cunty is him standing his ground. In his head he is standing up for himself. He doesnt realize that it doesnt work for him. Everyone watching thinks he is manbaby and throws 5th grade level temper tantrums at 42 years old. Keep it up pat. Its been a laugh riot.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Which is a crazy response by itself. Had some collection agency calling and texting a bit ago looking for some nigger who had my number before me.

Simple block of the numbers, I didn't sperg like this Pigman.
I had that happen to me. They called and texted me about some guy who missed some car payments. I texted back that weak ass corporate wasn't gonna do shit. And I dared them to come get the car.