Think I found Nana's new house

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
He said it's still not done and he can't move in until one last piece is built. I'm not sure what that even means, probably some hidden rooms a la Josef Fritzl.
Was he talking about that second structure he want to build? That’s what he said in the past. He’d move in when that’s done along with a pool.

So dumb ass is paying a mortgage and rent on that mini-ola apartment rather than live in his new house. Make it make sense!

He could broadcast from a spare room with a shitty green screen and a mock up of that desk if he wants it to look like he’s still there in NY.

If I just bought a new house I’d be so excited to get down there. He stayed in a hotel and was down there literally one full day.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Was he talking about that second structure he want to build? That’s what he said in the past. He’d move in when that’s done along with a pool.

So dumb ass is paying a mortgage and rent on that mini-ola apartment rather than live in his new house. Make it make sense!

He could broadcast from a spare room with a shitty green screen and a mock up of that desk if he wants it to look like he’s still there in NY.

If I just bought a new house I’d be so excited to get down there. He stayed in a hotel and was down there literally one full day.

I'm not aware of what you're talking about with this second structure. Is it like a guest house or something? And why does he need a fucking pool to move? These are the nonsensical actions of a man who is nigger rich.

There's a load of content to make from building a new house but he'd rather do a green screened show from a city he hates, pretending to be high up in the sky like some business magnate. 0 effort, just punch out and cast more on twitch in one night than you work in one week. Such a nigger.

WhereWeAt

I'm not aware of what you're talking about with this second structure. Is it like a guest house or something? And why does he need a fucking pool to move? These are the nonsensical actions of a man who is nigger rich.

There's a load of content to make from building a new house but he'd rather do a green screened show from a city he hates, pretending to be high up in the sky like some business magnate. 0 effort, just punch out and cast more on twitch in one night than you work in one week. Such a nigger.
It'll be a guest house for the Z list open micers dumb enough to still do his show.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.

Yeah he wants to build a pool house/game room/studio in a separate structure along with the built in pool. He’s said in the past he’d send Missy down and he’d stay in NY until that was completed.

My question is; why didn’t he have all the construction ongoing while the house was being assembled? I can only think it’s money related. He’s gotta gamble or something to raise the funds for that.

I agree with you, the building would make for decent content. People love home shows he may have picked up a few extra eyeballs. But nah, he’d rather spend his time bitching about the nogs.

"No, no, NO! This is ALL WRONG! WHERE ARE MY SPECIAL UKRAINIAN DOORS! WHY ISN'T MY POOL FINISHED!" squealed Andy Espresso, as he flung his clipboard across the room. "Fucking n******! The ones down here are no better than the n****** in Jew York! COCK!".

"Begging your pardon, Mr. Andy, sir, but we've had supply chain issues and your last check bounced, so we were delayed and..."

"FUCKING N***** EXCUSES! I am ANDY ESPRESSO, DAMMIT!" Andy angrily lisped. "I simply cannot live in these conditions! Everything has to be PERFECT! I'm ANDY ESPRESSO, not some n*****!"

"But Mr. Andy, sir, the house is completely habitable, you could move right in any time. The remaining work won't take but a week or two, and..."

Andy leaned in and got close to the contractor's face. "Now see here, you stupid n*****" Andy cattily sneered, "I'm not some stupid rube you can fleece! I'm a celebrity! I'm an entertainer! I'm going to be hosting a LOT of VERY IMPORTANT comedians here, and I can't DO that in some unfinished shithole!". Andy spun on his heels in a dainty, feminine manner and pranced toward the door. "I'll be back in New York. Don't contact me again until the fucking job is DONE RIGHT! CUNT!". Andy angrily flounced to his waiting car. "To the airport, you n*****, and make it snappy! I swear to GOD, they aren't even people!" he mincingly screeched.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
"No, no, NO! This is ALL WRONG! WHERE ARE MY SPECIAL UKRAINIAN DOORS! WHY ISN'T MY POOL FINISHED!" squealed Andy Espresso, as he flung his clipboard across the room. "Fucking n******! The ones down here are no better than the n****** in Jew York! COCK!".

"Begging your pardon, Mr. Andy, sir, but we've had supply chain issues and your last check bounced, so we were delayed and..."

"FUCKING N***** EXCUSES! I am ANDY ESPRESSO, DAMMIT!" Andy angrily lisped. "I simply cannot live in these conditions! Everything has to be PERFECT! I'm ANDY ESPRESSO, not some n*****!"

"But Mr. Andy, sir, the house is completely habitable, you could move right in any time. The remaining work won't take but a week or two, and..."

Andy leaned in and got close to the contractor's face. "Now see here, you stupid n*****" Andy cattily sneered, "I'm not some stupid rube you can fleece! I'm a celebrity! I'm an entertainer! I'm going to be hosting a LOT of VERY IMPORTANT comedians here, and I can't DO that in some unfinished shithole!". Andy spun on his heels in a dainty, feminine manner and pranced toward the door. "I'll be back in New York. Don't contact me again until the fucking job is DONE RIGHT! CUNT!". Andy angrily flounced to his waiting car. "To the airport, you n*****, and make it snappy! I swear to GOD, they aren't even people!" he mincingly screeched.
I'll send my physical therapy bills directly to you now.

JebJoh

Yeah he wants to build a pool house/game room/studio in a separate structure along with the built in pool. He’s said in the past he’d send Missy down and he’d stay in NY until that was completed.

My question is; why didn’t he have all the construction ongoing while the house was being assembled? I can only think it’s money related. He’s gotta gamble or something to raise the funds for that.

I agree with you, the building would make for decent content. People love home shows he may have picked up a few extra eyeballs. But nah, he’d rather spend his time bitching about the nogs.
I guess we know he DID buy a house, but this whole deal still doesn't make any sense. He's lying about something, or just the dumbest homeowner who ever home owned. Why didn't he have the accessory house built while he had all that construction going on? Why not bring the pool guy in during the past 2 years? I'm speculating here, but it is possible that he ran out of cash during the construction and now to salvage his down payment needs to buy the house and try to sell it. He has a realtor despite already finding his house, he went down for a closing on a house he supposedly already owned. The whole thing is downright screwy if you ask me.

If you listen to the messaging he does on the show it is pretty obvious that he reads these threads and tries to counter our speculation. Think he'd go this far just to try and pretend he isn't circling the drain?

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
An acre of land isn't all that bad. Plenty of room for the dinosaurs and a pool

JebJoh

How the fuck does someone with his past income have a mortgage. (Or any debt at all)
I heard tale from my ole racist uncle jack that there is a special kind of rich, the kind of rich that causes a fella to lose sight of his money and spend it on stupid shit until he is not only broke again, but deeply in debt. If only we were allowed to use that term here among us genteel folk.