Think I found Nana's new house

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
That is Lorraine Maresca, not Angela but it is the only name that showed up when looking for Cumia / Maresca. I'm not going to bother with Jennifer Cumia or Costello because those guys have suffered enough
Bitch probably goes by her middle name cause her parent gave her an 18th century grandmother's name

Busy with what? He doesn’t even realize he’s in a new house, he just jumped in front of his nana tv blasting Fox News and got back to tweeting. He feels safe from all the black crime now, he has his special Ukrainian doors.
"FUCKIN' LIBERAL TWAT COCK FUCKING CUNT!" screeched Andy Espresso, his hands on his hips in a dainty, mincing fashion. "They're fucking RUINING this country! I HATE THEM SO MUCH! I'm gonna tweet all about it, in typical hilarious Andy Espresso fashion, so everyone knows where I stand on everything! I HATE LIBERALS and the way they're destroying this country's values! GRRRRRR, I hate them SO MUCH!" he sneered lispingly, his callow, jaundiced eyes narrowing to puffy, unwell slits.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
"FUCKIN' LIBERAL TWAT COCK FUCKING CUNT!" screeched Andy Espresso, his hands on his hips in a dainty, mincing fashion. "They're fucking RUINING this country! I HATE THEM SO MUCH! I'm gonna tweet all about it, in typical hilarious Andy Espresso fashion, so everyone knows where I stand on everything! I HATE LIBERALS and the way they're destroying this country's values! GRRRRRR, I hate them SO MUCH!" he sneered lispingly, his callow, jaundiced eyes narrowing to puffy, unwell slits.
The GRRRRRR got my fuckin ribs. Gonna need a gawtdamn ice pack.

"750 tweets today and Gavin hasn't liked or replied to a single one! Is he mad at me or something?" fretted Andy Espresso, as he obsessively refreshed his screen. "Let me try again."

"I HATE N******. N****** HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING! N****** AREN'T EVEN PEOPLE!"

Andy posted his latest tweet and took another long swig of beer, daintily clutching the bottle with his pinkie finger extended in a mincing, faggy manner. He placed the bottle on the table next to the other sixteen empties, leaned back in his gaming chair and anxiously hugged himself. "Come on, Gav! Reply! Re-tweet me! Did I offend him somehow? Did I come on too strong? What if he really is straight? What if I'm just not his type? Oh, my Gavin...Gavin...Gavin....". Then Andy drifted off to sleep, managing to tweet "N***" before he passed out for the night.

Cancerfuck

The floor is lava, dude.
It's like I'm reading a JK Rowling paragraph.

You’d think closing on a new house would be something to celebrate, maybe even share with his loyal ballwashers. Didn’t he promise to prove us “dummies” wrong? Instead all he’s done for the past two days is tweet the same old-same old.

I predict he’ll ship Missy down there and he’ll stay up here, happy to be rid of her and able to play his video games as loud as he likes.

He basically bought her a house as a parting grift.

It's like I'm reading a JK Rowling paragraph.
A scene from the upcoming musical "Andy Espresso's Prance!"

Greenville Lovin'

Greenville loving had me a blast
Greenville loving happened so fast
I met a guy crazy for me
Met a guy cute as can be

Greenville days drifting away
To, oh, oh, those Greenville nights

(Proud Boys surround Gavin)

Well-a well-a well-a, huh
Tell us more, tell us more
Does he do a podcast?

(Joe, Norton and the Compound crew surround Andy)

Was the egg up his ass?

He came on over, we drank some beers
I went on over, we frolicked like queers
We were sashaying, twirling around
He showed off, prancing around

Greenville sun, something's begun
But, oh, oh, the Greenville nights

Well-a well-a well-a huh
Did your beard tickle ass?