Think I found Nana's new house

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
If he ends up living just outside a place called the Nantahala National Forest then we really are in a simulation.

1660158425764.png

JebJoh

So is the prancing ghoul actually down there, or is there some sort of (predictable) "delay" or "problem" that's "holding things up"?
No news that he's doing anything besides sitting in his dorm room tweeting *****R. Unless he is sitting at the closing table, walking the property doing a punch list, walking the property lines, checking his neighbors' properties all while looking up black crime and tweeting *****R

Most social media sites (including Twitter) strip EXIF data on upload.
No news that he's doing anything besides sitting in his dorm room tweeting *****R. Unless he is sitting at the closing table, walking the property doing a punch list, walking the property lines, checking his neighbors' properties all while looking up black crime and tweeting *****R
All he’s been doing is tweeting as per usual. I’d think if he was down there he’d be exploring the area, busily discovering where the gay bars and drag brunches are.

Closing is supposed to be tomorrow. We are “closing” in on the truth.

Unusual behavior for someone who's supposedly right on the verge of moving to an entirely different part of the country. I'd assume he'd be very busy with packing, preparing to move his "show", buying furniture and etc. But, as usual, ol' Andy is furiously tweeting like an immense gaping faggot. Now it's all on Andy to prove everyone wrong.

JebJoh

All he’s been doing is tweeting as per usual. I’d think if he was down there he’d be exploring the area, busily discovering where the gay bars and drag brunches are.

Closing is supposed to be tomorrow. We are “closing” in on the truth.
"Closing" tomorrow. Unless he just trusts his contractor implicitly, you need at least a day to run the water, flush the toilets, check for foundation cracks and leaks, walk the property line to make sure the neighbors haven't been encroaching since it has been vacant forever. Its not like he ever did construction and knows how contractors can save a little money by cutting huge corners. Yep, it all checks out. Moron doesn't even know if his walls are insulated or if his windows are properly sealed under the moldings because he never once checked. I never heard him mention plans or an architect, did he just give them a rough idea about what he wanted and they said "Okay boss, we'll build it" but then he delayed construction for a year because his special doors were being held up in the Ukraine. Long winded stream of consciousness, I know, but to sum it all up ..... THIS is some bullshit.