Think I found Nana's new house

G

"Closing" tomorrow. Unless he just trusts his contractor implicitly, you need at least a day to run the water, flush the toilets, check for foundation cracks and leaks, walk the property line to make sure the neighbors haven't been encroaching since it has been vacant forever. Its not like he ever did construction and knows how contractors can save a little money by cutting huge corners. Yep, it all checks out. Moron doesn't even know if his walls are insulated or if his windows are properly sealed under the moldings because he never once checked. I never heard him mention plans or an architect, did he just give them a rough idea about what he wanted and they said "Okay boss, we'll build it" but then he delayed construction for a year because his special doors were being held up in the Ukraine. Long winded stream of consciousness, I know, but to sum it all up ..... THIS is some bullshit.
Also, you'd think all the times he filmed in the mcmansion he'd have at least pulled up footage of its construction/progress on the big screen as he does commentary...Not once since he had mcmansion for sale did he show any other house...just a twitch stream in some drywalled empty room would have sufficed but no.

Does not add up...ole tin knocker Ant should be there with the contractors, even getting some compound media material from interacting with them, laughing it up with the HVAC guys or the inspectors.

His current show he has Geno invite nobody Painters (not the art kind) and shit, so why not? Its FAKE

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
All he’s been doing is tweeting as per usual. I’d think if he was down there he’d be exploring the area, busily discovering where the gay bars and drag brunches are.

Closing is supposed to be tomorrow. We are “closing” in on the truth.
Pls pls do this for us brotherman
Yaaaaasss Qweeen! Please do have fun.
23DE5B88-E5EE-46C3-9986-ECB194E72489.png

G

"Closing" tomorrow. Unless he just trusts his contractor implicitly, you need at least a day to run the water, flush the toilets, check for foundation cracks and leaks, walk the property line to make sure the neighbors haven't been encroaching since it has been vacant forever. Its not like he ever did construction and knows how contractors can save a little money by cutting huge corners. Yep, it all checks out. Moron doesn't even know if his walls are insulated or if his windows are properly sealed under the moldings because he never once checked. I never heard him mention plans or an architect, did he just give them a rough idea about what he wanted and they said "Okay boss, we'll build it" but then he delayed construction for a year because his special doors were being held up in the Ukraine. Long winded stream of consciousness, I know, but to sum it all up ..... THIS is some bullshit.
If he actually bought anything it was probably some cost cutting spec house from a builder where he didn’t have any say on any aspect of it and would just take ownership upon completion, of course being fleeced start to finish as an uneducated, out of state non confrontational ghoul. He’s probably been handing over cash while the builder sits back and laughs as they just make up the most ridiculous excuses to get paid without working, like being unable to get doors for prolonged period of time.

But he probably didn’t buy anything.

JebJoh

If he actually bought anything it was probably some cost cutting spec house from a builder where he didn’t have any say on any aspect of it and would just take ownership upon completion, of course being fleeced start to finish as an uneducated, out of state non confrontational ghoul. He’s probably been handing over cash while the builder sits back and laughs as they just make up the most ridiculous excuses to get paid without working, like being unable to get doors for prolonged period of time.

But he probably didn’t buy anything.
I agree with your last line because those types of modular homes and cookie cutter house don’t need special doors from the Ukraine nor do they take more than 5 months to build.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I live within 45 mins of his alleged house, I can go this weekend and take some pictures if anyone would be interested
You know if this is true and you really are that close to where his new place is, that you might have to record him doing karaoke at some point?

What are the odds this place just happens to have boots on the ground in the area he settles?

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
You know if this is true and you really are that close to where his new place is, that you might have to record him doing karaoke at some point?

What are the odds this place just happens to have boots on the ground in the area he settles?
I will go deep undercover and record every public South Carolina childpound media event if nana ends up actually moving

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I will go deep undercover and record every public South Carolina childpound media event if nana ends up actually moving
Google it. Go as Dave Stevens.

That's a reference to Ian Halperin going undercover in the Republican party, Dan. The other reference is from the guy with arm hair that Ian brought in when he was promoting his tanking Governator Book.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣

Fuck that, all you have to do is ha ha hoooollliiee shit at his 80 year old references, and you’ll be inside the counts middle income home in no time. At worst you may have to feed nana a couple of times. Which isn’t gay, because you’re confirming he’s gay. The lonely old queen will be very happy to have a new friend.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
He m
Fuck that, all you have to do is ha ha hoooollliiee shit at his 80 year old references, and you’ll be inside the counts middle income home in no time. At worst you may have to feed nana a couple of times. Which isn’t gay, because you’re confirming he’s gay. The lonely old queen will be very happy to have a new friend.
He might be suspicious of me because I am much younger than most of his fans… I could probably pretend to be some faggot that found him from cozy or twitch

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
He m

He might be suspicious of me because I am much younger than most of his fans… I could probably pretend to be some faggot that found him from cozy or twitch
Say your dad was from Boston and a fan. Then never get the references. That’s an Opie and Anthony and you reference, Dan.

In all honesty you have a lot of good reasons. You saw him on cozy, then if he talks about other people (she probably won’t, she is a woman after all), just say you support the cause but don’t have too much time to get into. Like I said, say your parents were fans. Or just say you found it on YouTube, which if you’re that young that’s how you probably found it, no? Everyone in that universe is well aware of how well their YouTube shit still does. Either way, Nana will likely pirouette onto the fucking karaoke stage she’s so excited that someone likes her.

JebJoh

Andy sure is tweeting an awful lot for someone who just bought a new house today. I assumed he'd be like, you know, busy and all.
Busy with what? He doesn’t even realize he’s in a new house, he just jumped in front of his nana tv blasting Fox News and got back to tweeting. He feels safe from all the black crime now, he has his special Ukrainian doors.