Think I found Nana's new house

G

Spending 4 million on a house that you can only afford for 8 years until you need to sell it in a fire sale for 2? Nice financial tool, stupid.
Yes doing it stupidly is stupid but most rich people have debt because it makes sense to have it.

Why buy something in cash when you can borrow the money at a very low interest rate and then invest the cash at a higher internet rate?

If you listen to the messaging he does on the show it is pretty obvious that he reads these threads and tries to counter our speculation. Think he'd go this far just to try and pretend he isn't circling the drain?
"COCK! I HATE the pests! How DARE they question me, Andy Espresso! I'll show those n******, I'll show them all? I'm calling my contractor, right now!"

"Mr. Espresso, how are you?"

"Fine, fine" Andy pissily lisped. "Enough with the small talk. Listen, and listen good. I've decided to go with the Ukrainian doors after all, and the Travertine patio blocks, and I want a diving board installed in the pool, and I want the pool heated, and I want a FABULOUS guest house on the property, with games and karaoke and..."

"Mr. Espresso, you do realize this is going to get quite expensive, and given the financing difficulties you've already had, I think maybe you ought to consider cutting your losses and just..."

"How DARE you!" Andy queerly hissed. "Do you even KNOW who you're talking to here? I am ANDY ESPRESSO, and I lose more at Borgata in one weekend than YOU make in five years! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE SOME FILTHY N*****! DO WHAT I ASKED, OR I'LL REPLACE YOU TODAY!"

"Sigh. OK, Mr. Espresso. We'll get right on it."

"That's better, you stupid n*****". Andy hung up and leaned back mincingly, with a fake happy smile on his weathered, sunlight-deprived face. "There, you O&A forum cunts, take that! HahaHAholeeeeeeshit! When they see my dream house they'll KNOW that Andy Espresso has never been better! Now let's see what those dirty n****** have been up to today! Another shooting in Chicago? HahaHAholeeeeeeeeshit!"

Last edited:

WhereWeAt

Paying off all your debt is what stupid poor people do when they get money. Smart people use debt as a tool.
Honest question: Aside from enhancing your credit rating (thereby making more debt available) and debt at a fixed rate working to your advantage while inflation eats away at the actual cost of payments, what are the advantages of debt? It would seem like the average consumer gets a credit score in order to get a mortgage, so what advantages do they get for waiting to pay off the biggest source of debt they'll ever see?

JebJoh

Aside from enhancing your credit rating and debt at a fixed rate working to your advantage while inflation eats away at the actual cost of payments, what are the advantages of debt?
You get to live in a house you can’t afford while blowing your money at a blackjack table or supporting a podcast network filled with zeroes that is falling apart.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
Ok Nana bought two lots. she said it was 8 total acres.
So does this mean this Nigga way overpaid for the lot?

612A00DF-43DC-4187-B221-A7C4D75C50EF.jpeg

G

[URL]https://www.gcgis.org/apps/GreenvilleJS/?PIN=0525040100602[/URL] Looks like a 2.5 acre lot in the middle of 25 acres owned by the same people.
Never thought I’d see GIS in owen a forms. Color me black.

G

Honest question: Aside from enhancing your credit rating (thereby making more debt available) and debt at a fixed rate working to your advantage while inflation eats away at the actual cost of payments, what are the advantages of debt? It would seem like the average consumer gets a credit score in order to get a mortgage, so what advantages do they get for waiting to pay off the biggest source of debt they'll ever see?
If you do it responsibly, instead of spending all the cash at once and it being gone, you borrow money at a low percentage and then use the cash to invest and make money at a higher percentage.

I bought a house 18 months ago and got about 3% interest rate. We could have put 20% down but instead we put 10% down with minimal change to the rate. Now all I have to do is invest that extra 10% I didn’t give the bank and conservatively make 5-8% and I come out way ahead.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I bought a house 18 months ago and got about 3% interest rate.
In order to buy a qualify for home loan you need to pay 3% to the jews. Then you owe the government taxes on that property the rest of your life. Some ownership. Imagine being able to get an interest free loan from the federal government to help drive down costs and inflation as long as you qualified with solid proof of income. Instead the banks charge interest on everyone and can default all they want with bailouts instead of penalties.

JebJoh

If you do it responsibly, instead of spending all the cash at once and it being gone, you borrow money at a low percentage and then use the cash to invest and make money at a higher percentage.

I bought a house 18 months ago and got about 3% interest rate. We could have put 20% down but instead we put 10% down with minimal change to the rate. Now all I have to do is invest that extra 10% I didn’t give the bank and conservatively make 5-8% and I come out way ahead.
Rich people do that with their own cash. Private equity lends money at 12 - 15%. Trusting that you’ll benefit from apple stock or Netflix is just cumia rich.

G

In order to buy a qualify for home loan you need to pay 3% to the jews. Then you owe the government taxes on that property the rest of your life. Some ownership. Imagine being able to get an interest free loan from the federal government to help drive down costs and inflation as long as you qualified with solid proof of income. Instead the banks charge interest on everyone and can default all they want with bailouts instead of penalties.
Great. I’m not here defending the banking system or the government, just saying the best way to use it to your advantage.