There's a reason Russell Brand has gone down the right leaning freedom movement media even though he's a massive lefty

Why did Travis not have a @siriusxm email domain? Did you, Daniel? Or were you communicating via hotmail with Anthony to coordinate his child sex trafficking?

He did.

Are you still obsessing over why Travis had a Foundry email? Number one, honestly, who gives a fuck. Number two, if it bothers you so much....ask him? He's available on twitter, you can call she show he works for or, if you're REALLY clever, you can probably figure out his Gmail address. Of course I had a SXM address. We all did. 10 years of radio shows and you wanna know why Travis emailed you with a wonky address..

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
He did.

Are you still obsessing over why Travis had a Foundry email? Number one, honestly, who gives a fuck. Number two, if it bothers you so much....ask him? He's available on twitter, you can call she show he works for or, if you're REALLY clever, you can probably figure out his Gmail address. Of course I had a SXM address. We all did. 10 years of radio shows and you wanna know why Travis emailed you with a wonky address..
avocado.jpg

chocolatehellhole

chocolatehellhole

I'm sure he would have loved to email you from a domain at TravisTefft.com but I'm pretty sure he doesn't own it. :)
I don't think that site link is active. However, I will notify your NAMBLA associates and let them know you're spilling beans on a form that you're not welcome on. Ant will have KTC take you out and you'll never realize what even happened.
movies-drama.gif

I don't think that site link is active. However, I will notify your NAMBLA associates and let them know you're spilling beans on a form that you're not welcome on. Ant will have KTC take you out and you'll never realize what even happened.
movies-drama.gif

I'm glad I've had the opportunity to interact with some of you so I can get a first hand account of how fucking stupid and unfunny y'all are. Wanna know why the callers on O&A were so terrible? You were the fucking callers. Looks at this fucking dreck.

chocolatehellhole

I'm glad I've had the opportunity to interact with some of you so I can get a first hand account of how fucking stupid and unfunny y'all are. Wanna know why the callers on O&A were so terrible? You were the fucking callers. Looks at this fucking dreck.
What is your most classic bit on O&A? You getting destroyed and embarrassed on guitar hero or Patrice revealing what a faggot you are for not clicking on a video link? You and your support of the pedophile parties helped take down a great show. You bum.

You getting destroyed and embarrassed on guitar hero or Patrice revealing what a faggot you are for not clicking on a video link?

Do you ever get a wave of self-realization that you're reminiscing about the life of an old radio show producer? Who's going to be making posts about things you did when you're in your 40's. I can answer that. Nobody.