There's a reason Russell Brand has gone down the right leaning freedom movement media even though he's a massive lefty

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I don't understand this logic so maybe you can assist. What about being by a PC/online equates to "not doing well"? I'm currently playing vidya with the boys, and working on a guitar project. I'm fascinated that Opie & Anthony, their current state and personal lives are still discussed. I worked for them almost a decade, and one was my friend for a while. Like, why the fuck wouldn't I pop in and see what's what? Dave Mustaine replies to people on the Megadeth board. Do you wonder why he posts there? I guess Dave's in a rough spot?

Kike.

You watched Big Brother and listen to Jim and Sam? Why?
I watched maybe bits of series one with nasty nick I had fully tapped out by the time Jade Goody was on so quite quickly but I had siblings who would watch that dreck. Lets not pretend early big brother was massively popular

Ok, found the thing.

I love how Bill Maher is trying to shut him up. "All right, all right."
He was being called out well before he went down the route he did. It may have even inspired him to do so. Build a safe space etc

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Noshoff.png

REDEEMED.

HeyItsVos

View attachment 151509
Man, he's supposed to be Billy Bob Thornton from Sling Blade in that picture? I always thought he was supposed to be this little jew hobgoblin.

Nice costume, stupid. Try picking someone closer to your height to imitate, like Warwick Davis or Verne Troyer.

For years I’ve been so distracted by Danny’s weird, little hobbit body that I never noticed Ant creeping in the background.