There's a reason Russell Brand has gone down the right leaning freedom movement media even though he's a massive lefty

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Do you ever get a wave of self-realization that you're reminiscing about the life of an old radio show producer?
You were only granted access to the show because you, like your other arab brothers, are sympathetic to child fucking. Simply recalling things that happened on said show is not some "gotcha".

Who's going to be making posts about things you did when you're in your 40's. I can answer that. Nobody.
A lot of people will be making posts about me in my 40s, as they have been in my tweens, teens, and all other decades of my adulthood. I'm a hoot.
avatars-000021438462-vi8uif-t500x500.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
What is your most classic bit on O&A? You getting destroyed and embarrassed on guitar hero or Patrice revealing what a faggot you are for not clicking on a video link? You and your support of the pedophile parties helped take down a great show. You bum.
Danny's other moments were:

- Bombing repeatedly and having his own Bombs and Flubs segment. "Ed Powers".
- Arguing with Master Po and trying to "out alpha" him and looking like a tool. "Shut up for two minutes".
- Failing to get an erection when with a young horny girl then blaming it on everyone.
- Getting into a bit battle with Little Nicky. "Co-fucking-caine!". Plus the arguments with Kenny during that period.
- Inviting a friend to Anthony's house who robbed Anthony.
- Getting fired for putting his feet up on Scott Greenstein's desk then denying it.
- Fallout with Anthony where Count Nana then insulted Danny on the air.
- Having listeners email him stuff for the show like various random tapes or news segments and him having to explain the clips to O&A.
- Harassing various interns and almost getting fired by HR for lying about what happened to Blind Stevie.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAWHAWHAW I DONE A ROIPE INNIT
Yeah, yeah, I know that's Gervais but who cares. I hope he's locked in a dungeon because I find him annoying. His prank calls to Manuel from Fawlty Towers were pretty fucking funny, though.
Weird how bald this thread got all of a sudden.