• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The SFWA ghosted Patrick

G

In light of @quasi101's eludication I'm revising my hypothesis that Patrick was merely a puppet between Rambo and Resto in the lolsuit fiasco; Pat was clearly highly involved and a driving force.

As of now the rest of the theory stands, SFWA got themselves involved in some funky stuff... and I still believe it's possible, even likely, Pat didn't know he could appeal because Resto directly asked the SFWA if they had the appetite.

Irregardless...

#Patwatch2024 rip bozo thx 4 paying the rent

1000007438.gif

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
They had this as case studies as well

• Represented John Doe in a motion to quash subpoena seeking information about the owner of a Twitter account.
  • Represented a client in an appeal of a motion to quash a subpoena issued pursuant to the federal foreign discovery statute (28 U.S.C. §1782).
  • Advised an anonymous blogger who successfully quashed a subpoena seeking his/her identity, issued by a reality TV personality unhappy about negative blog postings.

G

I only had a few days. Piece of shit cloudflare was going to turn over my data. Here's the email i get on

have you???

Actually you're not.

So I had to find an attorney, retain them, explain the situation and have them file a notice to cloudflare to not release any information. That subpoena was sent on Feb 12, so they waited two months to give me a heads up.

So I didn't have much time. As soon as I received that I had to start researching my options. Eventually I came to understanding that I need a motion to quash. I then researched where I was allowed to quash a subpoena and in what jurisdiction or venue. I knew Wisconsin didn't have anti-slapp and was likely not friendly. Turned out , luckily that you can quash in the county where the subpeona was served on. I figured California had better laws for this so I searched for a bit to see how i could get attorneys fees back if possible. If I couldn't I'd have just let the subpeona go through. Cloudflare didn't have my financial information and only had a protonmail address and maybe an ip when i didn't use a vpn or something. But since i could get my fees back, it wasn't worth the risk of them going through that task. At this point I had no idea how much money was backing him.

Once i found the statute,
[URL unfurl="true"]https://codes.findlaw.com/ca/code-of-civil-procedure/ccp-sect-1987-2/[/URL]

I knew if the quash went through it would apply

This took me about 2 days to research though so I only had 5. I searched online for various firms with keywords around "quash subpeona" and then added that specific statute. i wanted someone familiar with foreign subpoenas and then hopefully also familiar with the sanctions. I called about 5 or 6. Only two called me back. One was just like a mayr single person firm. The other was Kronenberg's firm. Once I talked to Jeff he knew his shit and mentioned the krinsky stuff so I knew he had dealt with this before.

Maybe I got lucky. If I had more time and could do it differently i'd search various cases in the SF portal to find quashes that succeeded and which firms were successful.
Awesome -- thanks dude

Forum Clout
I only had a few days. Piece of shit cloudflare was going to turn over my data. Here's the email i get on

have you???

Actually you're not.

So I had to find an attorney, retain them, explain the situation and have them file a notice to cloudflare to not release any information. That subpoena was sent on Feb 12, so they waited two months to give me a heads up.

So I didn't have much time. As soon as I received that I had to start researching my options. Eventually I came to understanding that I need a motion to quash. I then researched where I was allowed to quash a subpoena and in what jurisdiction or venue. I knew Wisconsin didn't have anti-slapp and was likely not friendly. Turned out , luckily that you can quash in the county where the subpeona was served on. I figured California had better laws for this so I searched for a bit to see how i could get attorneys fees back if possible. If I couldn't I'd have just let the subpeona go through. Cloudflare didn't have my financial information and only had a protonmail address and maybe an ip when i didn't use a vpn or something. But since i could get my fees back, it wasn't worth the risk of them going through that task. At this point I had no idea how much money was backing him.

Once i found the statute,

I knew if the quash went through it would apply

This took me about 2 days to research though so I only had 5. I searched online for various firms with keywords around "quash subpeona" and then added that specific statute. i wanted someone familiar with foreign subpoenas and then hopefully also familiar with the sanctions. I called about 5 or 6. Only two called me back. One was just like a mayr single person firm. The other was Kronenberg's firm. Once I talked to Jeff he knew his shit and mentioned the krinsky stuff so I knew he had dealt with this before.

Maybe I got lucky. If I had more time and could do it differently i'd search various cases in the SF portal to find quashes that succeeded and which firms were successful.
Jeezus. You did half the work yourself just to find competent representation. Nice job.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Quasi given days notice - researches case law and identifies experts, stacks the cards in his favor.

Patrick filing his own restraining order, turns up with doctored text messages and nothing else and can’t remember his own name.
yeah its retarded you have to do this shit. @Caverlock did a ton of research too. I also likely would have had costs about 150k , but i did all the research around the domestication, the post judgement collections and a lot of other things myself. I would have done it all pro se but you can't do that anonymously. I'm not poor (obviously) but I didn't have 100k in liquidity. I didn't want to keep selling off stock especially as this was in the middle of the market dropping out in 2021/2022.

Forum Clout
i also figured that Jeff's 650/hour wouldn't last long in SF if he wasn't good. Their firm didn't seem to be doing simple dmv shit. It was first amendment con-law shit. So I rolled the dice but it was a calculated gamble.
Next time just ask your father for a referral, stupid. You've got biology lessons to plan.

(Or so the Germans would have us believe.)

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://apostlegate.net/fat-court-the-tomlinson-vs-john-doe-video-archive/[/URL]

California Court #1: A Fistful of Rupees ? maybe i used to have every second of these memorized but now i can't remember any more.
It was definitely with Stavros Esquire, that guy was so painful to witness bumble about like a moron

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Maybe you can let that Twitter user know that the IRS would consider money given to someone for legal fees a gift and would also consider it taxable. (Taxable for the receiver, e.g. the Pigman)

Reporting is easy and anonymous: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/how-do-you-report-suspected-tax-fraud-activity

Sometimes they'll even give the reporter a reward!
I already reported it years ago but I don’t expect anything to come of it. From what I’ve heard from friends who work there, they don’t take those reports seriously unless you’re an insider with documentation.

Obviously they get millions of tips from salty people saying yeah I think X is cheating on their taxes but I have no proof.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
I already reported it years ago but I don’t expect anything to come of it. From what I’ve heard from friends who work there, they don’t take those reports seriously unless you’re an insider with documentation.

Obviously they get millions of tips from salty people saying yeah I think X is cheating on their taxes but I have no proof.
i'd assume you literally have to hand them the entire case and they just go yup, looks good.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
yeah its retarded you have to do this shit. @Caverlock did a ton of research too. I also likely would have had costs about 150k , but i did all the research around the domestication, the post judgement collections and a lot of other things myself. I would have done it all pro se but you can't do that anonymously. I'm not poor (obviously) but I didn't have 100k in liquidity. I didn't want to keep selling off stock especially as this was in the middle of the market dropping out in 2021/2022.

You don’t need to give concrete numbers obviously but in general how much of a financial burden was this for you?

Is it more painful that you’ve lost essentially 4 years of using that money in much smarter ways? 80k to probably get beer money back in interest is fawkin brootal. If you invested that with insight Dan you’d be pissing in sinks all day every day.