• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The SFWA ghosted Patrick

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
You don’t need to give concrete numbers obviously but in general how much of a financial burden was this for you?

Is it more painful that you’ve lost essentially 4 years of using that money in much smarter ways? 80k to probably get beer money back in interest is fawkin brootal. If you invested that with insight Dan you’d be pissing in sinks all day every day.
It affected my spending a bit , but not too much and probably helped me be more frugal anyway. the reason being i was in for the long haul. I was planning to take this for 20 years if i needed to. As far as long term I'm fairly pissed about how much over time this might have cut into my ~~equity compensation~~ just because i had to sell during that two year dip in the market. I'm not doing the math though so its "paper loss" at this point and I don't think about it too much. I won't lose sleep over it but i'm annoyed.

cachorro

Forum Clout
It affected my spending a bit , but not too much and probably helped me be more frugal anyway. the reason being i was in for the long haul. I was planning to take this for 20 years if i needed to. As far as long term I'm fairly pissed about how much over time this might have cut into my ~~equity compensation~~ just because i had to sell during that two year dip in the market. I'm not doing the math though so its "paper loss" at this point and I don't think about it too much. I won't lose sleep over it but i'm annoyed.
What are you talking about? Your litigation was funded by Vladimir Putin to silence Patrick from giving tactical advice to the Ukrainians, obviously.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

I had something around 2020 where I had to sell all my stocks and Bitcoin and use my savings for some convoluted bullshit when my parents both died and I was the executor of the estate, I didn’t even want their house or anything but my siblings had no money, it’s a long boring story but it set me back so much, if I think about what I’d have if I left it I do find it hard not to seethe like a baby boy. It is what it is, these things happen and you just have to deal with it.

Your whole thing was way more retarded with malicious pig men, pedophile writing guilds and duplicitous gay / Stavros lawyers but I suppose it’s the same thing, just got to deal with stuff or take drugs under a bridge like the true admin Bam.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Bro Stav is unbelievably incompetent, truly a sight to witness
Have you watched the schulman one its even worse. Stein went easy on him. He was just the pro term and presumably half dead at this point. Schulman wasn't fucking around. And from what i heard this was him on a particularity jovial morning or it would have been even worse.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
You didn't listen to what the judge pro tem said, stlaker. Pat doesn't owe you a penny.

not anymore nigga hahahaha

78eT.gif