The Queen is dying

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
ce39086e8eb5ee45.jpg

Not a bit. Get back to me by Spring of 2023...What I'm expecting is Sino-Russian subsidized "exposés" revealing a lot of truths and situations, at America (and little Britain)'s expense. The petrodollar collapsing is a given, even mainstream media is preparing the rubes for it, so you should prepare yourselves accordingly aswell and take heed of muh warning.
Okay, makes about as much sense as anyone else. So serious question... What should you do if you have savings in a bank?

G

Okay, makes about as much sense as anyone else. So serious question... What should you do if you have savings in a bank?
The world seems to be moving towards commodity-based currency reserves...I reckon the best bet is keep liquidity to bare minimums,

[MEDIA=youtube]mOLP8kPdpg8[/MEDIA]

Hard assets, property etc. I'm purchasing foreign real estate (that entitles you to a passport/citizenship) as my own back-up.

The world seems to be moving towards commodity-based currency reserves...I reckon the best bet is keep liquidity to bare minimums,

Hard assets, property etc. I'm purchasing foreign real estate (that entitles you to a passport/citizenship) as my own back-up.

Cool. Thanks for answering.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Ask him about Rose Hanbury next time he's in.

Nah, she wanted the ballgowns and glitz but didn't realise that 90% of it was opening up a new sewage treatment plant in Daventry and pretending to be interested in the peons who worked there. Once she learned that she started planning her way out. And as she has nothing else to fall back on she used the fact that she's kind of a bit black to paint herself as a victim. You're a Brit too. You'll remember that all media coverage of her was 100% positive until she started whining about how hard her life was. No one likes a moaner, especially us.

Harry is a total pussy though, agreed.
Stiff upper lip, innit?

I hate how she acts like the victim and like she doesn't want the attention when she does everything in her power to get it