The Queen is dying

Losing my fucking mind at how crazy the country is going. Booking a trip overseas for the next two weeks and will do the same for the coronation

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Prince Phillip was hilarious.

philip-nigeria-quotes.jpg

0_928391
Philip ruled

Monk

Update: My sheperd's pie was fawking delicous. But I did have to put some steak sauce on it to #JazzItUp because english food is a little bland. Highly recomend it if you've never had it. #Ruizing
I'm an enormous faggot so I feel the need to point out that unless you actually used lamb, you made cottage pie. It's only Shepherd's Pie if it has lamb.

Monk

Where we at with the lamb and assorted game meats? Y’all fellas fuck with quail? Do Britons have venison at all?
One of the best things I've ever tasted was biscuits and gravy with wild boar meat for breakfast while camping in the early spring after freezing my ass off overnight and into the morning. I've had pheasant before but I was a kid when I had it and don't remember whether I liked it. Venison is fawwwkin' delicious, especially ground venison. If I see a Bison burger on a menu somewhere I'm eating I usually get it. Had gator jerky in New Orleans and it was good.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Where we at with the lamb and assorted game meats? Y’all fellas fuck with quail? Do Britons have venison at all?
I'm all in with the game meats. Quail is good, the breast is like very tender chicken but a lot of bones so the rest of it isn't that easy to eat. Dove is like really dark meat, a bit gamey. Duck is good too. When I was out west you could find a lot of places serving elk and boar sausage, but there you mostly just taste the seasonings they used. I used to know a guy who made some kickass venison jerky.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
I just find the whole thing very sad and the way so many people lined the streets just to see her coffin was just too much. It makes me think the Muslims have it right, quick burial. Move on. Bury those feelings with a second wife.