The Queen is dying

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
They are cancelling sports now ffs.

There are some games on now as the news just broke before the games kicked off but the TV company basically stopped broadcasting anything in the build up. The advertising boards have been turned off.

The country is losing its mind.

This page is collecting just some of the nonsense

That’s what you get for living in fruity England

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
G

She died like back in October-November last year...this announcement is more like a symbolic thing for the end of the Anglo-American realm. The next thing to die in the next few months will be the US PetroDollar (probably by Valentine's day we will have a new currency paradigm)....This $ sign will become as quaint as the Pound Sterling (which it replaced as the world reserve currency).

My proof the Queen's been dead? They had a 'prop' of her in this Time magazine cover from Novermber:

TIM211108_COP26.CoverFINAL.jpg

Serious Business

She died like back in October-November last year...this announcement is more like a symbolic thing for the end of the Anglo-American realm. The next thing to die in the next few months will be the US PetroDollar (probably by Valentine's day we will have a new currency paradigm)....This $ sign will become as quaint as the Pound Sterling (which it replaced as the world reserve currency).

My proof the Queen's been dead? They had a 'prop' of her in this Time magazine cover from Novermber:

TIM211108_COP26.CoverFINAL.jpg
Is this a bit or a manic episode?

G

Is this a bit or a manic episode?
Not a bit. Get back to me by Spring of 2023...What I'm expecting is Sino-Russian subsidized "exposés" revealing a lot of truths and situations, at America (and little Britain)'s expense. The petrodollar collapsing is a given, even mainstream media is preparing the rubes for it, so you should prepare yourselves accordingly aswell and take heed of muh warning.

G

Not sure it's cucking when your glad to be rid of the bulimic to be with someone you actually had feelings for.

Besides he didn't let that lie if you believe some.
Still, all very lowly sounding...makes you wonder if there ever was a true monarchy in England? Maybe all your kangs and queens were ceremonial, embarrassing faggots...(You see, I doubt a lot of historical narratives)

Serious Business

Not a bit. Get back to me by Spring of 2023...What I'm expecting is Sino-Russian subsidized "exposés" revealing a lot of truths and situations, at America (and little Britain)'s expense. The petrodollar collapsing is a given, even mainstream media is preparing the rubes for it, so you should prepare yourselves accordingly aswell and take heed of muh warning.
So a manic episode. Got it.