Straight Cis White Male Rick at it again

G

After that fat teacher claiming the reddit guy was more polite in his emails than pat and that powerful black woman clem, I think this bit has long term legs. Not that it wasn't a great bit before that or anything, but the "maybe you deserve these people saying awful things in your name since you're an awful person" part really did it for me.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Piggy appears to correcT the record:

jm10.png

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
After that fat teacher claiming the reddit guy was more polite in his emails than pat and that powerful black woman clem, I think this bit has long term legs. Not that it wasn't a great bit before that or anything, but the "maybe you deserve these people saying awful things in your name since you're an awful person" part really did it for me.
I agree. I think demonstrating a patina of respect in the emails is good. When he inevitably out Patricks the Reddit guy they hate him more

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Also, the key logger that the Redditor has on pats compute revealed he sent this message to her.

Man he’s an entitled cunt
This is the type of email that I think will really work - the more you actually type like Patrick and not call them niggers and cunts, the more they will believe it's actually him trying to gaslight. Remember Padawan_v2? No one on twitter could tell it wasn't Patrick. Don't even fuck with the Ts or anything, being Patrick alone is enough of a cunt.

And don't forget to add too many commas.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I really fucked up big time guys...

View attachment 50650

Nice white-knighting, stupid:

View attachment 50651

This guy seems really intimidating:

View attachment 50652

View attachment 50653
Tries it with me? Is that supposed to sound like a threat? What a dope. All he would do is cry about in on twitter like all the rest. “Someone sent me a mean message! Call The Police! Get the FBI! They need to be in prison for being mean!”