Straight Cis White Male Rick at it again

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Screenshot_20220628-163433_Brave.jpg

PeteRose

rick is misgendering again. cis white piece are shit. straight white man don't derserve to live i swear. hooligans come get ya boy

anyone got a twitter account to let this fine young poc know about ricks dinosaur joke on genders?
The original nigger wants to know how Pat noticed the tweet so quickly when she didn't tag or mention him. I'd like to know that, too.

Hi Pat, hi Laura (you cunt)!

edit: apparently the first nigress emailed Niki and that's what sent Fat over to the tweet. Nigger #1 then wants to know why, if Niki didn't send the email but receives confirmation emails, Niki keeps an email address that harasses black women active. Pat replies cuntily, of course.

Last edited:

PeteRose

The original nigger wants to know how Pat noticed the tweet so quickly when she didn't tag or mention him. I'd like to know that, too.

Hi Pat, hi Laura (you cunt)!

edit: apparently the first nigress emailed Niki and that's what sent Fat over to the tweet. Nigger #1 then wants to know why, if Niki didn't send the email but receives confirmation emails, Niki keeps an email address that harasses black women active. Pat replies cuntily, of course.
at this point its very obvious this is actually patrick s tomlinson sending these messages to trick the twitter algoriTm. he gets all these mentions and engagments, how convient.