Straight Cis White Male Rick at it again

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
View attachment 50654

200.gif
I love that he’s trying to sound tough yet would just cry about it like all the rest. Come after me? And what would you do? I’m guessing he’ll claim he’s tracking them down through IP address and act like they’re an internet investigation expert like the rest. I bet he’ll tweet about it and tag the FBI.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I love that he’s trying to sound tough yet would just cry about it like all the rest. Come after me? And what would you do? I’m guessing he’ll claim he’s tracking them down through IP address and act like they’re an internet investigation expert like the rest. I bet he’ll tweet about it and tag the FBI.
You cant help but laugh when people that get trolled for the first time and they think the most basic tactics are going to work. especially after seeing what pat has tried and failed at. It must make pat so red assed when someone offers " Contact the police" advice on how to handle the trolls.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Remember that balding "actor" who was like "I'm the guy you're not sure you recognize!" who had the wife? He was adamant about not letting us win, said he'd never give up, we were all going to pay, etc. And he was gone within a few days lmao.
I wonder if pat will contact him and mention he is currently anti-israel to gain his trust. Maybe they can share notes on IP addresses.

Remember that balding "actor" who was like "I'm the guy you're not sure you recognize!" who had the wife? He was adamant about not letting us win, said he'd never give up, we were all going to pay, etc. And he was gone within a few days lmao.
His shot by a gun acting was phenomenal. I hope someone validates his chosen professional career by allowing him the chance to demonstrate exactly how realistic it was.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags

He's setting the precedent that he can and will say anything he wants to any woman, then bully her and make her feel even worse by calling her names like "gullible idiot". The woman must then apologize to him for him to feel gratification.

He's a straight white man so of course his lies are protected by higher ups in the literary community, but many female authors are quietly whispering over these sick sexual mindgames he decides to play when he drinks too much.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan