Straight Cis White Male Rick at it again

You cant help but laugh when people that get trolled for the first time and they think the most basic tactics are going to work. especially after seeing what pat has tried and failed at. It must make pat so red assed when someone offers " Contact the police" advice on how to handle the trolls.
I hope I never have the misfortune of becoming the target of trolls. However, if they ever came after me the very first thing I’d do is accuse them of not having anything better to do. I’d call them incels and say that they live in their mothers basement. This is a very effective strategy because it:

1. Is unique and witty

2. Will force the trolls to contemplate how they are spending their time and make them feel like losers. It will make them feel ashamed

This will get them to leave me alone. I’d probably also brag that I have sex and they do not. Whether that’s true or not doesn’t matter. Whether my wife is a 2/10 doesn’t matter. What matters is that all their little internet friends will turn on them once I’ve exposed what losers they are.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I hope I never have the misfortune of becoming the target of trolls. However, if they ever came after me the very first thing I’d do is accuse them of not having anything better to do. I’d call them incels and say that they live in their mothers basement. This is a very effective strategy because it:

1. Is unique and witty

2. Will force the trolls to contemplate how they are spending their time and make them feel like losers. It will make them feel ashamed

This will get them to leave me alone. I’d probably also brag that I have sex and they do not. Whether that’s true or not doesn’t matter. Whether my wife is a 2/10 doesn’t matter. What matters is that all their little internet friends will turn on them once I’ve exposed what losers they are.
They think name calling is effective against trolls. Insults are scored here. Nobody would ever be ufffennnded