Straight Cis White Male Rick at it again

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Screenshot_20220626-021450_Brave.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Didn’t his dyke wife just complain people that “disagre with her husband” are the evil people leaving bad reviews? Sounds like Pat goes out of his way to be an asshole and is proud to be awful.
Big Nik thinks all of his trolls were born from political tweet disagreements. Maybe the ones before O/A found him. They stick with this story because it makes them feel better. Like they are fighting the good fight. Not even she can admit its just because he insists on being a cunt online and will respond to everything so its turned into a sport on who can get him to fall into own shit.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
did space edge get access to Pat's twitter or are we being trolled? This is next level cunt even for him and the "this is my feed, i OWN this space of the internet child." is giving me douche chills.
Its kinda spooky when you cant tell if its really him or a troll. There are a few here that can really capture his tone. So when he does jump in, its a clean hand off and he sounds exactly the same. Making the randos involved convinced that their instincts were right.