Someone stole Pats pallet chairs

BUBBLER

I Don’t Simpsons simp…
Did someone return them and Patrick didn't feel like saying anything about it?

Was this kiwi the one who stole them and happened to timestamp a 5.18.24 date before the theft? I mean they brought an "enjoy prison, stlaker" to the event.

If Pat false flagged all of this and was faking his anger, then holy sheeeeet he fooled me.
Babe, you think too much…

BUBBLER

I Don’t Simpsons simp…
Okay when Pat released the photo of the vandals, notice the wall next to the blue motorcycle. Empty.

View attachment 200217

In the 5.18 photo, that same wall is now lined with green dumpsters pushed all the way up to it.

View attachment 200218

If this was a kiwi false flag, the dumpsters would be visible on Patrick's camera.

Thus confirming these photos were taken on separate days.
Babe, you’re so smart.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
Ugh, all the stains. The chipped paint. Dead plant in the window with broken blinds. Trash strewn about the door, nobody cares enough to pick it up.

nextdoor.jpg

An hour ago someone on KF posted what appear to be verified photos of Rick's yard today and the chairs are there.
I don't like when they get the scoop first 😞

View attachment 200214

Edit: nice Big Jay gloves, faggot

What a fucking shithole from every angle. Imagine sitting on those garbage chairs and smelling all of the rancid trash from the dumpsters and trash cans in that ghetto alleyway. Disgusting.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Okay when Pat released the photo of the vandals, notice the wall next to the blue motorcycle. Empty.

View attachment 200217

In the 5.18 photo, that same wall is now lined with green dumpsters pushed all the way up to it.

View attachment 200218

If this was a kiwi false flag, the dumpsters would be visible on Patrick's camera.

Thus confirming these photos were taken on separate days.
Dumpsters are on the other side of that driveway, stupid